how long you known your wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how long you known your wife

talking about mine got me thinking....ive known her name since we were 2 maybe 3,she watched me go thru 4 marriages and stood up and said i got this...weve been together going on 25 years we were together 20 years before we got married...1 morning i was sitting at my desk i hollered into the bedroom if we got married it would save almost 700 a month on my insurance she peeked out said do i get 350 a month for doing it...boy what a bargain i got,i ve came home from a bar so beat up by 3 mexicans and a pool stick i was unrecognizable, long story... short version is never turn loose of the pool stick, shes bailed me out of jail more times than i care to remember every time she says this is the last time but she always comes gets me,she literally had to babysit a 230lb baby for about 6 months till i learned to walk bath and things im to embarrassed to admit to,ive spent all our savings more than once on a old hot rod that i promise ill sell most of them i have but not all of them "side note if you hear of my demise and you want a 69 camaro or a 34 chevy coupe get here quick she swears they are both going in the pond", she still helps me dress everyday...all that being said i know her by site but she surprises me everyday so i guess im still getting to know her after 50 something years...she reminds me often i wouldnt be here without her thank you god.....

Congrats to you both Sir!

Comment

Your wife sounds awesome.......you sound like a slow learner. Congrats on a lifetime relationship with her.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Your wife sounds awesome.......you sound like a slow learner. Congrats on a lifetime relationship with her.
        This^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

That’s awesome Tiger. Glad you have her.
          I have been married to my wife for 23 years. Been together for 30.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Had to chuckle at this one...........This about sums up 90% of the husbands around here.

Tiger good post.

I have known mine for 36 years and married to her 31 this June.

Rwc

Comment

You've got a keeper. Hang on and congratulations.

I've known mine for 43 yrs. and we have bailed each other out countless times.
              I can say that I will not start over. Been married 40.

Comment

Tiger, I love stories like yours.

This August, we will be married 39 yrs. I have nursed her back from 2 cancer surgeries, among other medical stuff.

I won’t live without my lovely and talented wife.

Comment

Great story. I have known mine since she was 14 and I was 17. We have been married since 1987.

-john

Comment

Congrats to you both!

Comment

You got the Goldmine.....she got the shaft.

Comment

I met Sylvia in 1978. Enlistment ended, went to work for Burroughs Corp and Texas Air Control Board was one of my customers. That would be 43 years I have known my best friend.

We've been married for 4.

Hogboy

Comment

Tiger, sounds like you probably wouldn’t be around if you had not snag your bride.
                          Known mine for 53 years and put a ring on it 48 years ago and wouldn’t take a gold monkey for her.
                          Life is good with God and a good woman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats, to finding a good woman....................
                            They are, rare...................

Comment

my wife and i met our first day of high school....dated off and on, mostly on, until we both finished college, then got married....have known each other since september 1962....married 52 years in june...love of my life and my best friend....

Comment

Working...
                              X