Destin to-dos (in the rain!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This rains thrown a kink is things so curious if there’s any indoor things to do for kids?

Theres a restaurant where you can feed gators

Comment

We went to the movies

Comment

I hear the local whataburger is rock’n!

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
          Theres a restaurant where you can feed gators
          I think it’s called Fudpuckers - you can feed the gators there.

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
            I think it’s called Fudpuckers - you can feed the gators there.
            That’s it. I believe it’s in ft Walton (know there’s one there 3-4 years ago)

Comment

LASERTAG Laser Tag is played in our huge, 4000 square feet maze. A maximum of 40 people can play at one time. Our basic setup is free-for-all, every person for themselves! First, players move into the Vesting Room and obtain their equipment. Everyone wears a special vest outfitted with sensors. Using

May be some more here. http://www.tripbuzz.com/indoor-activities/destin-fl

Comment

Getting rained out in Destin kind of stinks. We've been there many times for week long stays, so rain on a day or two wasn't unusual. Rain an entire week would be the pits.

Couple thoughts -
                1. Outlet malls in San Destin
                2. Movie theater
                3. There used to be a bowling ally in Destin
                4. Maybe there's an Escape Room or Dave & Busters or similar around somewhere

Comment

Go fishing . I would throw a top water.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Gortex

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                        This rains thrown a kink is things so curious if there’s any indoor things to do for kids?
                        Here also bud, this rain is killing me,still fun though,if you got kids take them to the Track

Comment

Originally posted by DeerBySchultz View Post
                          Here also bud, this rain is killing me,still fun though,if you got kids take them to the Track
                          We did the track tonight. Rain cleared out this evening & turned out ok. A little humid. We did the mini golf (I smoked the family & my wife is competitive ) & the kids and I did the wild Willy go cart track

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                            We did the track tonight. Rain cleared out this evening & turned out ok. A little humid. We did the mini golf (I smoked the family & my wife is competitive ) & the kids and I did the wild Willy go cart track
                            Nice bud! There's some type of state forest land past santa Rosa, I wonder if it's public hunting land, by the way as I'm driving here at night I'm seeing a lot of deer, counted around 9 by the road the other night

Comment

The surfing should be good , I saw on the news Panama City has 12 foot waves in case you need to stretch your legs

Comment

Working...
                              X