69 C10 Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
    Not sure how I missed this until now. Great work Mitch. Looking forward to following along and seeing that startup video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Bring beer and watch in person

Comment

Waiting on harness to install the fans. Not sure which direction to face the wires. Grills back on

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
        Bring beer and watch in person

Tell me when and ill try my best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Got home from my axis hunt and started looking for packages. Wife said they never showed. Contacted Howell today and it looks like my harness will show today. Unfortunately, my ECM won’t show until next week. We were gonna start her up this weekend....we thought

Comment

15 eBay orders should arrive on Monday. Did a lil research and it looks like my intake is not going to flow good enough on the high end. Have a 102mm on the way.
            Attached Files

Comment

Just read thru this whole thread! What a great build Mitch!! You gotta drive this sucka to Bownanza '20!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Just read thru this whole thread! What a great build Mitch!! You gotta drive this sucka to Bownanza '20!!
                Thank you Charlie. If I’m off during Bownanza, you got a deal.

Comment

Installed new power steering gearbox, tilt steering column and Grant steering wheel. Now to figure out why it won’t turn.

Comment

Good looking intake

Comment

Originally posted by keestan31 View Post
                      Good looking intake
                      Thank you sir. It just arrived in the mail

Comment

I’ll admit, it moved a little when I opened the box
                        Attached Files

Comment

Just read through it all. What a build. Going to be a fun as hell ride. Can’t wait to see the rest.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
                            Just read through it all. What a build. Going to be a fun as hell ride. Can’t wait to see the rest.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-
                            Thank you sir. We’re going to go through all my parts on Sunday to make sure I haven’t forgotten anything. Tinker a bit and she should come to life the following weekend.

Comment

Did you figure out what was wrong with the steering?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
                                Did you figure out what was wrong with the steering?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Will figure that out by the end of the day. I have a very good guess on what it is. Old and fat doesn’t enjoy crawling under lowered trucks!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X