No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey pretty girl, hope your doing well. Have a great weekend.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie. Here it is Friday again and the weekend is coming fast. Hope ya'll have a great weekend.

Comment

Man it was busy around here. Let’s get you caught up.
          Macie has lost a considerable amount of weight. Been to the Dr’s several times and can’t find anything wrong. We have been having problems with the feed pump/food bags. So we are wondering if she hasn’t been getting the amount of food that the pump says she is getting. We have started measuring precisely the amount of food put in the bag and what’s left at the end of the run time. So hopefully we can get it figured out.

Started Macie back on the one seizure medicine that we had taken her off of. Seems to be making a difference. Until she gets back to the full dose, she is drowsy a lot. But other than that she is doing good. Kale is here, and that always puts a smile on her face for the first day or two. But after that you can see she is annoyed with him. He’s 4 so full of energy and loud. LOL

New nurse. So far she is awesome. Wants to work as many hours as she can so that’s good. She doesn’t like driving back and forth so if Kale isn’t here she stays the weekend and sleeps in Kales room. Works out pretty good actually.

Took Kale to the deer lease this past weekend. He wanted to “shoot pigs”. Unfortunately the pigs had other plans. But man what a blast! He went and went and went! Good times.

I will try to do better at keeping you guys updated.

Comment

Prayers continuing for Y'all.
            Thanks for all the updates.

Comment

Thanks Brian, always good to hear news on Macie. Praying for y'all.

Comment

God speed, Sweetheart! We all love you!

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie. Weekend is sneaking up on us again. Have a great day, Miss Macie.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Funny how Macie’s routine has changed over the years. Now she starts fussing about 8:45pm. She gets meds and feed pump turned on at 9. We use to start a new movie that would take her to 11 when she gets more meds and ready for bed. Now she doesn’t stop fussing after meds/food. So not long ago I was at my wits end and said fine I’ll turn it off and you can go to sleep now! She calmed down and went to sleep. So her new bed time is 9. Guess she is getting old, LOL. If only I can figure out how to get rid of the 11 meds, then I could go to bed also.

Comment

Change is good. Have a great 4th Macie gal.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                        Funny how Macie’s routine has changed over the years. Now she starts fussing about 8:45pm. She gets meds and feed pump turned on at 9. We use to start a new movie that would take her to 11 when she gets more meds and ready for bed. Now she doesn’t stop fussing after meds/food. So not long ago I was at my wits end and said fine I’ll turn it off and you can go to sleep now! She calmed down and went to sleep. So her new bed time is 9. Guess she is getting old, LOL. If only I can figure out how to get rid of the 11 meds, then I could go to bed also.

Would it be possible to gradually back everything up two hours? I know jacking with it after this long may not be the best idea but I feel your pain! Sometimes dad just wants to crash out “early”...

We still pray for y’all daily and are patiently waiting on an Agape Healing!!! Love you brother...

Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                          Would it be possible to gradually back everything up two hours? I know jacking with it after this long may not be the best idea but I feel your pain! Sometimes dad just wants to crash out “early”...

We still pray for y’all daily and are patiently waiting on an Agape Healing!!! Love you brother...

Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          She gets so many, that they have to spaced out.

Comment

Happy 4th everyone! Macie is celebrating with some weight gain! She went to the Dr yesterday and has gained 6.3 pounds. We are very happy

Comment

Hallelujah! May the Gardner household have a great 4th!

Comment

Happy Sunday morning Macie gal, glad to hear you've gained some weight.

Comment

Working...
                                X