X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to both of you

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
      Way to go! My 9yo and I just watched the video, connor was rooting him on. Great video that you will cherish forever. Brought a tear to my eye thinking about Connors first. I don't care if I ever get to shoot again if I can keep hunting with, helping, and watching kids get to enjoy this wonderful way of life we enjoy!
      Amen Brother I feel the same way, I get far more excitement watching them do it! It's hard to put into words.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzly1 View Post
        Awesome video, amazing hunt! Good job to father and son!
        I don’t wanna step on your toes but I suggest putting some ear muffs on him when he’s shooting a gun.
        Certainly not stepping on any toes sir, the rifle is suppressed and while it is still fairly loud it just below what is considered to be safe db it also helps with recoil, when we are practicing a lot we switch to 223 for even less recoil to try and avoid the dreaded flinch.

Comment

Awesome video! Congrats to the young lad and to you!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesdad07 View Post
            Way to go Briar!
            I’m going to be honest, I saw how long it was and thought I would fast forward it, but ended up watching it all. Such an awesome video!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Thank you very much! I thought about making it shorter but it's an entire season of memories to us and that's the important part!

Comment

Originally posted by KLAPPER View Post
              Thank you very much! I thought about making it shorter but it's an entire season of memories to us and that's the important part!

Absolutely man. I felt like I was there with y’all through the emotions of the whole season. It was great. For him to show that kind of shot restraint at that age was incredible too. Proud dad moment for sure. Loved how you didn’t rush him the whole time. I know for me, it can be challenging for me to not to tell my son “he’s right there by the feeder bud, take your time, but hurry up” haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Amazing Video!! Great job Briar, and great job Dad!

Has me really looking forward to next season when i get to do the same thing with my son as a first time shooter!

As mentioned above, the patience shown by you is exactly whats needed with a young kid, and is a good reminder to myself to not to let the excitement, and emotions of a hunt get to you, and start to rush a kid.

Comment

That is truly awesome! Congrats to you and your son.

Comment

Would anyone be interested in letting me film their kids hunts? I would like to get a couple of hunts setup for this coming Turkey and deer season. I'm not looking to make a penny off of anyone I just really enjoy filming and I think there's just something magical about a kids first time harvesting an animal, i have all of the equipment needed. PM me if interested I would prefer to stay fairly close to home Jack, Palo Pinto, Young, Parker. We have a facebook page and YouTube page called Growin Wild Outdoors and I am all about getting kids in the outdoors, it has started with my kids adventures but I would like to capture the moment for others as well! We don't make any money from our posts or YouTube videos I'm just passionate about sharing the outdoors with others and hopefully it will inspire others to do the same.

Comment

Dude, what a moment! Awesome!

Comment

Awesome video Klapper. Congrats to Briar, but more importantly awesome job as a father. Teaching your kids to live the outdoors. As a father myself seeing your reaction to your son taking that deer is priceless. I myself get more excitement seeing my kids harvest animals than I ever did taking one myself. Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by ca1219 View Post
                          Awesome video Klapper. Congrats to Briar, but more importantly awesome job as a father. Teaching your kids to live the outdoors. As a father myself seeing your reaction to your son taking that deer is priceless. I myself get more excitement seeing my kids harvest animals than I ever did taking one myself. Congrats
                          Thank you very much! I definetaly get more excited watching my kids pull the trigger, it was such a release of emotions stress, excitement you name it we worked hard for him and I just couldn't hold it all in lol I had to put music over that part lol

Comment

Originally posted by KLAPPER View Post
                            Thank you very much! I definetaly get more excited watching my kids pull the trigger, it was such a release of emotions stress, excitement you name it we worked hard for him and I just couldn't hold it all in lol I had to put music over that part lol

Be proud of that... no need to hide it in music lol. Congrats again.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhunter View Post
                                Awesome
                                Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X