No announcement yet.

Yellowstone...the series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you ever see him, or his mom - Please tell them that Darren Hanson said hello.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods Paul View Post
      They lost me with cowboys fishing off their horses. Really?

Then the “newcomers” float by in their boat fishing? Really again?

Are we that stupid? Or are they just carried away with metaphors?

C’mon man!
      Fishing off the horses did seem a lot hokey. But I understand that lots of people do access fishing spots via boat on those trout rivers through private property. Lots of contention over public "stream access" and private land issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Needmo View Post
        If you ever see him, or his mom - Please tell them that Darren Hanson said hello.
        Will do, but most likely I won't ever meet him. I will probably see his mother, again. Saw her at her mother's funeral last fall.

Comment

I enjoyed it. I will be watching next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            Will do, but most likely I won't ever meet him. I will probably see his mother, again. Saw her at her mother's funeral last fall.
            She still have her red hair? I really enjoyed the time that I spent with them. Stayed with them in Fort Worth for a week one summer and got the worst sun burn I ever had, but had the greatest time.

Comment

Some of you people are taking your TV too seriously...

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                I liked it overall. I thought I cussed a lot, but those folks like to drop some F bombs lol. I love the scenery. I didn't like the part where they pulled the baby calf, then the calf got right up and sprinted off....like it was at least a few days old. Since the show is about a ranch, they should have been a little more accurate with that part.
                My wife said "Wow I didn't know a calf could run like that when born". People that do not know which is the majority, never think twice about it or believe that they can really do that lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  Was thinking the same thing.
                  I liked it so far but I'm not one to but pick over the little details...its a TV show not real life.

Comment

The more i think about it, the more i see remnants of The Big Valley. Jarrod, Heath, Audra & Co. on steroids. Maybe??

Comment

Did y’all see that one cowboy chewin’ his toothpick all wrong? Gah dang that chapped my hide. Erbody that grew up country KNOWS how to chew a toothpick! 1st you don’t use them city slicker square tooth picks, you use the round ones. Second you don’t keep it in the middle of your mouth, you let it settle in the corner!

Sheesh Hollywood, get your details right!!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        Did y’all see that one cowboy chewin’ his toothpick all wrong? Gah dang that chapped my hide. Erbody that grew up country KNOWS how to chew a toothpick! 1st you don’t use them city slicker square tooth picks, you use the round ones. Second you don’t keep it in the middle of your mouth, you let it settle in the corner!

Sheesh Hollywood, get your details right!!

Was probably one of those gol darned PLASTIC toothpicks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                          I liked it and will continue to watch. Too many angles for the wife though, I had to have an explanation session at every commercial break. I asked her if she wanted to watch the encore at 10 so she could follow along this time but got the eye roll.
                          glad I wasn't the only one, I was like you ever break I had to explain! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Needmo View Post
                            She still have her red hair? I really enjoyed the time that I spent with them. Stayed with them in Fort Worth for a week one summer and got the worst sun burn I ever had, but had the greatest time.
                            Still Red.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AD2F5C6B-058A-49F6-BD64-53E71C920CCC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	24543230

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Some take TBH the same

Comment

Gettin gooder

Comment

Working...
                                X