Who sprays their own house for bugs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who sprays their own house for bugs.

Well I am sad to say that our bug guy passed away about a month ago. So now it's time to hire a new pro or start to do it myself. Normally I spray Bifen around the outside and in the bushes for mosquitos. Then I use Home Defense in the garage. I am not sure what I would use in the house. We don't have any small children but we do have two cats. We are just north of San Antonio and the bugs we do see maybe once every couple months are scorpions, red head centipede and the smaller brown banded cockroach.

Thanks for the advice I need to start or hire someone new soon

I use Bifenthrin, Imidacloprid, Permethrin, and Orange Oil around the house and dog kennels.

I spray around the doors and windows real good and Never sprayed anything inside the house.

Comment

I've had good luck just using Ortho Home Defense. On a quarterly basis I spray along the baseboards all around the inside of the house and all around the foundation on the outside. Not sure that it will help with scorpions however.

Comment

Permethrin outside 100% of the time. Demon WP inside along with Permethrin.
        Gets em all.

Comment

Last year was terrible. This year I have hired a company to take care of it. Dogs have not been scratching and find dead bugs inside all the time...............

Comment

Demon perimeter of the house and in garage can’t remember last time we saw a roach. spray every 2-3 months we also started taking household trash to can daily no bugs in house

Comment

I use Suspend SC to spray on and outside the house perimeter 2-3 times per year. I just applied Bifen L/P for army worms on my lawn. It kills other insect as well but noticed lots of dead grasshoppers since applying.

I used a Pest Control service for a couple of years. The invoice listed all of the pesticides they applied. I bought my own and have been doing it my self for the last 15+ years. I apply more spray for less than 1/2 the cost.

Comment

I do....Tempo on the outside and inside.....

Comment

I found an old reciept it looks like this is what he was using

Outdoors: Tempo Ultra WP beta-Cyfluthrin

Indoors: Cyper wsp

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    I do....Tempo on the outside and inside.....
                    This ^^.

You can use Bifen the same way. On the inside, spray along the baseboards, in the window tracks, corners, door frames.

Comment

I buy everything on doyourownpestcontrol.com and do it all myself. Very easy to do!

Comment

Biden inside on baseboards and everything outside

Comment

Demon kills the scorpions.

Comment

I use a mix of Bifethrin and Demon WP inside the house, and tried Onslaught for the first time about a week ago, we'll see how it does..

Comment

Demon WP and Suspend SC quarterly. I mix them in the same sprayer. I have used this outside only for years with great success.

Comment

Working...
                              X