This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here’s a positive

We can finally be able to play the game and stop with the hypotheticals of we would destroy, you’re not that good, conference is just top heavy, we beat team X and you lost to a team that Team X beat type banter.

I’m in the boat let’s play the game. I’m not getting any younger and the kids need to experience this rival game. I think I had a run of 15 straight years going to both home and away games. So much fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

What if, perhaps A&M is the psycho one?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

I chuckled

Comment

So does this mean we can all chant Sec,Sec ,Sec and Texas and Oklahoma can root for us in the National Championship game like A&M ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
              So does this mean we can all chant Sec,Sec ,Sec and Texas and Oklahoma can root for us in the National Championship game like A&M ?
              No.

Comment

Negative ghost rider, the pattern is full…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’m going to throat punch anybody in my section that starts an SEC chant.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntGICknpD3k"]SEC Shorts - Texas gets held up at SEC security - YouTube[/ame]

Didn't see this posted yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                      I’ll be curious to see if and how this changes current recruiting for (22 and 23 cycles), especially if the jump is before 2025. Does this cause some flips, not only within the Big XII and SEC, but also kids committed to PAC12, B1G or ACC that now want to be a part of SEC.

It won’t have a huge affect until the dates are announced when they enter the conference. Texas had a 2022 5 star that was going to commit as soon as the news broke but then realized it may not be until 2025 and he’d be in the league by then.

I’m sure the current message from current SEC guys is Texas / OU won’t be in the conference for years.

The message out of Austin and Norman, it’s going to happen next season. The sooner that information is set in stone, that’s when the recruiting changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        What if, perhaps A&M is the psycho one?

It's quite obvious that is the case, from you, heath, dale and smarts POV.

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                          It's quite obvious that is the case, from you, heath, dale and smarts POV.
                          Let's see what the LSU boys have to say. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            I’m going to throat punch anybody in my section that starts an SEC chant.

X100000

Comment

UFC ready to start handing out contracts once they see all these Texas brawlers at SEC games

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Let's see what the LSU boys have to say. Lol.

We’re just glad to see y’all reunited [emoji16]

Comment

Working...
                                X