Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys think another market crash is coming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the end of the year, everything has to catch up to uncle Joe, still riding Trumps coat tails right now.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      So Bitcoin is where we should park our cash for now?
      I read something about crypto currency as well. When the nationwide eviction moratorium is lifted a lot of folks will be cashing in Bitcoin and alike causing a crash.
      This could be the beginning of an expected tsunami of evictions as the nationwide moratorium is lifted on June 30. Up the 40 million Americans are at risk of losing their homes, according to the Aspen Institute.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
        I read something about crypto currency as well. When the nationwide eviction moratorium is lifted a lot of folks will be cashing in Bitcoin and alike causing a crash.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/finance...110614106.html

This is why it should have never been done in the first place. The consequences are going to be worse than the initial problem. But then again we know when govt gets involved they only make things worse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Do you guys think another market crash is coming?

And this defines the problem :

My goal was just to make it to the end of the school year and then in the summer, we can make plans and try to reassess the national situation, getting vaccinated and then make adjustments to our lives from there. But the moratorium was supposed to protect everybody until the end of June," he said.

He had a goal of living off the govt until summer
          People have been hiring for months now
          Why are you waiting to get vaccinated of that is your plan?
          I feel sorry for all the hard working land lords, they are about to get screwed. The money should have gone to the landlords with the mandate that the tenant could live free until the moratorium was over
          Instead now you have two groups of people ,the landlord and the tenant who are broke. I can’t imagine how much alcohol and drugs were purchased with the govt handouts.
          If you aren’t man enough to hustle enough to make money for food and electricity then you probably shouldn’t have kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

this just made me think about whether eviction moratorium is having anything to do with the hot real estate / housing market . is it basically pulling off some of the supply? now when that suddenly drops does it ripple into kicking off correction of what has been a ridiculous market?

Comment

Of course by the end of the year.

Comment

[QUOTE=rtp;15649343]Ive got the tangible part covered and continue adding to that pile./QUOTE]

Care to define tangible?

Cash? Precious metals?

I’m curious because holding cash right now is risky as well due to inflation risks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Every single trade that happens involves someone that thinks it a good time to sell that sells to someone who thinks it’s a good time to buy.

I don’t worry about the “noise”. I stay invested at an appropriate asset allocation and I rebalance when necessary. Market timing is a loser’s game to everyone except the guy who’s broker is telling him otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                    Every single trade that happens involves someone that thinks it a good time to sell that sells to someone who thinks it’s a good time to buy.

I don’t worry about the “noise”. I stay invested at an appropriate asset allocation and I rebalance when necessary. Market timing is a loser’s game to everyone except the guy who’s broker is telling him otherwise.

We think alike. I find this thread wholly opposite of what I’m doing. I just invest. Down market, up market, world supposedly ending and the end of the US economy per TBH, I just invest. Market timing is a losers game and it’s shown, quite recently, from the run up following the recession. Past decade made a lot of millionaires but there’s always those people who think a crash is around the corner, stay on the sidelines, and miss out.

There very well could be a crash. But I’ll buy all the way up, all the way down and all the way up again. No sense in not doing it this way, IMO.

Comment

I’m saving $ for the fall out. Only thing I can see keeping the market from crashing is “THE DON” being elected in 2024.

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
                        I’m saving $ for the fall out. Only thing I can see keeping the market from crashing is “THE DON” being elected in 2024.
                        I'm not psychic, but I predict if it does crash, it will do so way before 2024.

Comment

[quote=sandhillhunter;15649458]
                          Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          Ive got the tangible part covered and continue adding to that pile./QUOTE]

Care to define tangible?

Cash? Precious metals?

I’m curious because holding cash right now is risky as well due to inflation risks.

Property?

Edit:was trying to quote sandhill

Comment

Beginning of crash will be July 19, 2021.

Buckle up.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                              Not a "crash". Just an "adjustment".
                              Think it will be worse personally

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, a crash happened in the 1920s-1930s. Everything else has been an adjustment since. Just my personal opinion.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Working...
                                X