No announcement yet.

Personal Record: Beast of a Hog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've shot quite a few that are bigger weight wise but never one with that nice of cutters!! Trophy for sure! He at least needs a skull mount!

Comment

Heck of a bow kill....and story... Glad to see some folks appreciate the time it takes for a good write up..

Comment

great story and pictures, massive porker!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Heck of a bow kill....and story... Glad to see some folks appreciate the time it takes for a good write up..
          Thanks, everything has gone to video, so sometimes I wonder if anyone enjoys a good read or not.

Originally posted by PoppinPiggies View Post
          I've shot quite a few that are bigger weight wise but never one with that nice of cutters!! Trophy for sure! He at least needs a skull mount!
          Absolutely doing a Euro, and I think I might even do a fancy one that is metallic and possibly with scrollwork.

Originally posted by BOBSTER View Post
          Great story and awesome hog with massive cutters to go with it. Might be the new State Record in the Tush Hog category of the Texas Bowhunting & Bowfishing Records. May look at getting his skull and teeth scored after the 60 day drying period (required for State Record)
          Welcome to Texas Bowhunting and Bowfishing Records The Texas Bowhunting and Bowfishing Records (TBBR) were established in 1975 by the Lone Star Bowhunting Association for the purpose of collecting and recording the data of various species of mammals, fish, and fowl, taken by legal and ethical standards within the State of Texas with bow and…

Bob
          Never considered this, decent size head, but guess those tusks bump a score quite a bit. I'll go read the guidelines. Thanks

Comment

Loved the write up and LDP's, I felt like I was there with you.
            Congratulations.

Comment

Heck of a write up and a toad of a pig, congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on the beast and great write up. Thanks for taking us along for the ride.

Comment

Great write up and incredible trophy, especially with a bow. Especially at night. Sometimes I think killing a big ol' stinky boar like that with bow and arrow is more satisfying than getting a good buck. Yours is quite the accomplishment. Congratulations!

Comment

Great shot Matt! Kill 'em ALL!

Comment

Nice job!

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree. Great write-up AND Allsome tusk'eses' !

Comment

Working...
                        X