No announcement yet.

Barndominium Build - Deep East Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, everything turned out great. That is going to make for some nice living.

And the pond is coming along. Just sucks we went into this dry spell. Hopefully one, or both of the storms heading our way help to top it off. lol

J

Comment

Looks great man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love the kitchen and concrete floors!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

This was an amazing binge read!! You have one heck of a place. I just put a shop and a single wide on my 70 acres and should be in it next week. I'm looking into gate openers for my wife. How do you like the solar powered opener?

Comment

Turned out great Cory....congrats again. We have moved to our land and are in our little 400 sq ft living quarters full time now. About to embark on the house build.

Comment

Looks awesome. I really like the entrance.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Barndominium Build - Deep East Texas

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                Love the kitchen and concrete floors!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I appreciate it. We really like how the floors turned out.

Originally posted by Brian243 View Post
                This was an amazing binge read!! You have one heck of a place. I just put a shop and a single wide on my 70 acres and should be in it next week. I'm looking into gate openers for my wife. How do you like the solar powered opener?

I researched quite a bit before buying the US Automatics one. They seem to be of great quality and made here in Texas so that was a win/win. It was between that one and an Apollo.

Originally posted by shiner78 View Post
                Looks awesome. I really like the entrance.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
                I appreciate it. Speaking of the entrance we are running power down to it today for entrance lights. Should look great at night.

Originally posted by JhuntsAlot View Post
                Man, everything turned out great. That is going to make for some nice living.

And the pond is coming along. Just sucks we went into this dry spell. Hopefully one, or both of the storms heading our way help to top it off. lol

J

I appreciate it man. The rain should hit us around Tuesday based on the forecast. We all know how that can go though. I need it to rain a lot but don’t need the wind that comes along with it.

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                Turned out great Cory....congrats again. We have moved to our land and are in our little 400 sq ft living quarters full time now. About to embark on the house build.

Hopefully we will be in ours soon and can put our current house on the market! Fingers crossed

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
                Looks great man!

Thank you!

Last edited by csmith936; 08-23-2020, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Great looking place!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Great Build!

Comment

Got the outside wall finished up and the inside is ready for furniture now.

Also dumped 28 tons of chicken litter on my place and tilled it in to give the ground some nutrients. We then spread 350 lbs of rye grass seed for now and will go back in the spring and plant Bermuda. This rye will provide us with at least some grass until the spring.

Comment

Not that it matters, but I'm really impressed... It looks like you thought everything through, and it was well executed. One day, I hope to do something similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Ødin View Post
                          Not that it matters, but I'm really impressed... It looks like you thought everything through, and it was well executed. One day, I hope to do something similar.

Thank you. There have been several things I wish I would have done different or forgot to do but all in all I’m happy with how it turned out.

Comment

First project up is a welding table

4x8 1/2” top
                            4x4 3/16” square tubing
                            2x2 1/4” angle iron
                            #9 expanded metal

Should be a little over 1100 lbs when I get through with it.

Comment

Top notch as always Cory. We are about to break ground on our house build.

Comment

looking good Cory

Comment

Working...
                                X