2020 Saltwater Thread Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
    Extended forecast is looking some more SW winds from the middle of next week through the weekend. I’ll be at the lease this weekend so I ain’t worried about it. Lol
    I wouldn't know what to do with a light SE anymore anyway. I guess I'll just keep grinding them out.

Comment

We leave Friday for 5 days I sure hope the SW wind doesn’t come but knowing my luck it will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

We were down in Sargent early this week, ahead of the the storm. Here’s a view from the air!
          Attached Files

Comment

2020 Saltwater Thread Part II

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
            We were down in Sargent early this week, ahead of the the storm. Here’s a view from the air!

Man you got to let me know when you head down. I’m 15 minutes from Sargent. And Sargent is almost always nasty looking up close to shore like that.

Comment

Finally!

Comment

Man you got to let me know when you head down. I’m 15 minutes from Sargent. And Sargent is almost always nasty looking up close to shore like that.
                Yeah man! Will give you a shout next time we head down

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
                  Yeah man! Will give you a shout next time we head down
                  We can go grab dinner and some beers at Hookers at least. Listen to the same old guy sing karaoke. Lol

Comment

We can go grab dinner and some beers at Hookers at least. Listen to the same old guy sing karaoke. Lol
                    My friends dad has the tackle shop EMB above the restaurant he has a good selection of tackle, does custom paint on lures and build custom rods and repair, stop by his name is Marty

Comment

Marty's good people. Nice guy to stop and shoot the breeze with.

Comment

So tell me about the crashed recon. How far off was he? Following gps or what?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

qb,

From what i have heard they were running out of the sanctuary and hit a bulkhead. I have a few picks of the boat and know of them but don't know them personally. I'm praying for all involved.

Comment

Originally posted by sneaky freak View Post
                            My friends dad has the tackle shop EMB above the restaurant he has a good selection of tackle, does custom paint on lures and build custom rods and repair, stop by his name is Marty
                            I’ve been up there once. I owned a tackle shop in Bay City so I didn’t venture into any others. I would probably stop in there more often if they were open early in the morning.

Comment

Wow clicked this thread, and it fired right up! Lookin foward to followin another good one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well one of my favorite places is a lost from the storm. Indianola Marina burned down yesterday. Electrical fire started in the bait shop area and spread throughout part of the main building.
                                Worse part is my buddy is coming in from on leave this coming wkend to the house there. Might be a long work work trip for him

Comment

Working...
                                X