No announcement yet.

Lever Gun Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For my other Winchester lovers out there, a few from the collection... some 73’s, a 76, an 86 in .40-82, 90’s, 92’s, and 94’s. All pre 1900. And an original Henry repeater in .44 rimfire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
      For my other Winchester lovers out there, a few from the collection... some 73’s, a 76, an 86 in .40-82, 90’s, 92’s, and 94’s. All pre 1900. And an original Henry repeater in .44 rimfire.

Wow

Comment

Wow! This is pretty awesome! We get a couple good old Winchester’s..and then all of s sudden..a full truck load.... I’d like to look thru those....

Comment

Oh baby...

Comment

35 remington

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
              35 remington

Took this old guy out last night.

Shot just over a junk 6 at 100 yards.

I corned closer but he was about to be pushed off the feeder by javelinas and I had a solid broadside shot.

Oops! The hunt continues for first open sight deer kill with grandpas rifle.

Comment

Marlin 336 Centennial 1870-1970, 30-30 manufactured in 1969.....and it's for sale. https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=717843
                Attached Files

Comment

1894CP 357/38. One of my favorite guns to shoot and it has taken a few deer.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Just picked up this sweet 1894SS in 44 mag.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Ugh.....I need one

Comment

Wild West Guns ghost sight and front post for my 450 Marlin Guide Gun. I already put WWG’s big loop, upgraded trigger and better ejector in it.

I hope I never shoot it at a griz, but it was fun to hit a medium pig in the shoulder and roll-it in the air before it landed. The back shoulder’s meat was destroyed.

Comment

Ported 45-70.... 350 grain Buffalo Bore....
                          Attached Files

Comment

1886 in 45-70
                            Attached Files

Comment

BLR Lightweight Take Down 30-06

Winchester 94 44 mag
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Keg View Post
                                Thanks.... I’ve had it a few years and never hunted with it.... I like a scope on a Marlin.... It’s not drilled and tapped..and I’ll keep it that way..but I’m not sure I like the William’s peep sight....
                                Look at these. I used them on a 336 I had years ago. Mine was tapped though. I believe they make sights for untapped rifles.

Machined from Solid Bar stock, Skinner Sights offers improved function, durability, and appearance over factory sights. Specializing in Peep Sights - Aperture sights. Check out our innovative and expanding sights, optics and accessories product lines.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X