What's it worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's it worth?

Last night I found a Ruger P90 in .45 ACP in a duffel bag in the bottom of my closet. I got it in a trade 15-ish years ago and haven't seen it in probably 12. I looked up the serial number last night and it appears to have been made around 2000-2001. I've never personally fired it but I'd guess it's had a couple hundred rounds through it. I've looked online and prices are all over the board.

$300ish

Comment

250ish

Comment

$300 or up

Comment

I’ve got one of those, really like the gun with a set of pachmyer grips on it, capacity is its shortcoming.

I’d think $250-300.
          It might also make for some good trade-bait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Right on. I've seen everything from $200 to $440 so I kinda figured $250 to $325-ish would be about right. Appreciate it guys.

Comment

I love those Ruger P series pistols, I purchased a P90 for $350 a couple years ago and resold for the same price. Also had a P345 that I bought new in the late 90's and sold for $400 a couple years ago.
              I don't think they get the respect they deserve.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bowyer View Post
                I don't think they get the respect they deserve.
                That's what I've been reading. I'm thinking about taking it to the ranch this weekend and putting a few rounds through it.

Comment

Working...
                X