What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davidamfan View Post
    Building a Gatling Gun from scratch. Its 75% complete and turning out sweet (22cal)

[ATTACH]927787[/ATTACH]

Please do a build thread on how this has, and will go down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn’t buy it today but I got this crusty shotgun when expressing an interest during a TBH Express. The original buyer was gracious enough to pass the deal to me.

After about four hours and lots of elbow grease, all the rattle can paint, stickers, rust, original blueing, and wood sealer was removed so I could start over fresh. It turned out pretty well overall I feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
        I didn’t buy it today but I got this crusty shotgun when expressing an interest during a TBH Express. The original buyer was gracious enough to pass the deal to me.

After about four hours and lots of elbow grease, all the rattle can paint, stickers, rust, original blueing, and wood sealer was removed so I could start over fresh. It turned out pretty well overall I feel.

Turned out great!

Comment

Very cool.. good work!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

My birth year 2nd gen SAA from 1969 in 357.
            Attached Files

Comment

Another shotgun this week. Browning 725 sporting 20gauge/32" (non-ported) with upgraded wood.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
                Turned out great!

That's a beauty! What make/model is that??

Comment

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post
                  That's a beauty! What make/model is that??
                  Looks like a Yildiz.

Comment

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post
                    Another shotgun this week. Browning 725 sporting 20gauge/32" (non-ported) with upgraded wood.

Have that same exact shotgun but 32” ported.. love it! Swings so smooth.

Comment

**** you do good work!

How in the heck did somebody let a gun get into that kind of condition?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        **** you do good work!

How in the heck did somebody let a gun get into that kind of condition?

Thanks bud. It was a duck gun down in the salty marsh is all I know. Am thankful it worked out and I got it because it has been on my to-get list for a few years.

Comment

Not today & 'Bought' some time ago, but finally mine...original A1 upper up top & fixed a PSA upper to hear it go pew-pew-pew this weekend to get my fix. New build is about two weeks out & won't look the same as only the stripped lower will be used.

Happy Dance!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            Not today & 'Bought' some time ago, but finally mine...original A1 upper up top & fixed a PSA upper to hear it go pew-pew-pew this weekend to get my fix. New build is about two weeks out & won't look the same as only the stripped lower will be used.

Happy Dance!!
                            That's sweet Artos!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

After Tuesday is anyone looking more closely at AR’s again?

Comment

Got these beauties last week!

Weatherby Vanguard .308

Winchester model 70 featherweight 300 Win mag

Comment

Working...
                                X