AR Parts Swap Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
    I know this is a trade thread but where is a good place to buy parts ?
    Primary arms and palmetto state armory are good places to start.

Comment

Ar 15 buffer tube castle but and end plate as well as a magpul new sl-k stock looking to swap for a regular A2 rifle buffer

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

Can someone tell me more about this? I am starting a build and was going to buy a good barrel and trigger. I found this barrel it is supposed to be a colt. Does anyone have experience with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by chunkinlead View Post
          Can someone tell me more about this? I am starting a build and was going to buy a good barrel and trigger. I found this barrel it is supposed to be a colt. Does anyone have experience with it?

I don't have one but it says Colt Competition which is a totally different division from their LE/MIL division. The le/mil. Version will be much more robust.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            I don't have one but it says Colt Competition which is a totally different division from their LE/MIL division. The le/mil. Version will be much more robust.

Ok thank you for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
              Will do sir.

Jeremy, handguard is on the way. Should arrive Tuesday.

Comment

I'm on the lookout for stuff I have discarded in the past. My next project on the bench is an A1 clone. At the present all I have is the lower. If anyone has an old-skool carry handle upper, complete or stripped, please let me know.

Comment

I have a smith and Wesson AR15 that I pulled all the "furniture" aka bolt ons off, and replaced them all with LaRue tactical stuff. Hand gaurd, adjustable stock, and hand grip are available... I believe the stock stuff is Magpull but not sure.

Comment

Anyone have a 6.5 Grendel(Sporter) barrel and bolt laying around,wanting to build a new rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by SCORPION KING View Post
                      Anyone have a 6.5 Grendel(Sporter) barrel and bolt laying around,wanting to build a new rifle.
                      Pm me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got a cmc large pin trigger I need to get rid of. Bought it by accident

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd like to try out an H or H2 buffer if anyone has one to sell/trade. I hate to buy them at $30 each knowing they may not work.

I'll have a charging handle to donate to someone when my BCM gunfighter shows up this week.

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgrizz27 View Post
                            I'd like to try out an H or H2 buffer if anyone has one to sell/trade. I hate to buy them at $30 each knowing they may not work.

I'll have a charging handle to donate to someone when my BCM gunfighter shows up this week.

What problem are you trying to resolve with the heavier buffer? Are rounds cycling too quick or are you wanting to decrease the felt recoil? A heavier buffer will do both slow down the cycle rate and reduce felt recoil.

I run a H2 in the suppressed pistol and can rest the buffer tube on my nose and fire off a few rounds without it bothering me.

If you get one, be sure and go with a quality one and not some cheep piece of crap!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                              What problem are you trying to resolve with the heavier buffer? Are rounds cycling too quick or are you wanting to decrease the felt recoil? A heavier buffer will do both slow down the cycle rate and reduce felt recoil.

I run a H2 in the suppressed pistol and can rest the buffer tube on my nose and fire off a few rounds without it bothering me.

If you get one, be sure and go with a quality one and not some cheep piece of crap!

Gun is a 14.5" mid-length with a carbine buffer, it runs 100% with 5.56 and .223 ammo, but is ejecting brass at 2:00 and the recoil is more than I expected from hearing how soft 14.5 mids typically shoot. It has a pinned FSB which I'd like to keep for reliability sake rather than going to an adjustable gas block.

I wish companies that made them would send out a "test kit" of various buffers for a $10 rental fee, then you could purchase the one that runs best.

Comment

Alright fellas, looking for an aero stripped lower anyone got one?

Comment

Working...
                                X