Night Vision Monocular

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Vision Monocular

The other thread about ‘what time do you get to your stand in the a.m.’ got me thinking..... one post mentioned watching in the dark with a night vision monocular before the sun comes up. That sounds like an interesting/ fun thing. What would be a recommendation on a brand/type with this as the purpose with cost as a factor? Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t recommend a good one, but I can tell you good ones ain’t cheap, or at least the cheap ones I’ve tried ain’t good......

Comment

I have a flair scout, enjoy it. U can you it to find your kill laying in the field to. Lots of YouTube on them

Comment

If there is any resemblance of a moon, I just use my binos or rifle scope and usually can see pretty good. You might not be able to make out distinctive horns, but I can make out deer vs. hog (and react accordingly ).

Comment

I've been using my brothers Pulsar that is a few years old. I will never hunt without it again. You can use it obviously at night, but you can use it all morning to see what is hiding out there. I've picked off a few bucks that were about to come out in to a small gap, so I could be ready. When you scan the field in the day light mornings, if you see a new white dot, it's something to keep on your radar. Also, you don't have to keep using the bino's all morning, just a quick scan with the Pulsar every few minutes and NOTHING will get by you.

Here is a supporting TBH'r here... his handle is ... Outdoor Legacy
          We take the confusion out of night vision and thermal optics. We've helped thousands of customers find the optic that is right for their specific situation. At Outdoor Legacy we pride ourselves on offering honest, unbiased pre-purchase advice and customer service after the sale. Have questions? Call us (877)350-1818

Here's a thread...

Comment

I used this exact tactic when I shot my buck this year...spotted in dark, watched him at feeder until 7:10 am, then shot him

Check out the AGM 384 product line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X