AR Triggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AR Triggers

The stock trigger on my AR sucks. I’m looking for a drop in replacement that won’t break the bank. Any ideas on brands and reasonable prices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CMC, Timney, Larue

Comment

By far, the best bang for your buck is the Larue MBT. Nothing compares to it at its price point.

Comment

I used the larue MBT 2 stage flat trigger. It was around $80 and is a really good trigger.

Comment

Cmc.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
            By far, the best bang for your buck is the Larue MBT. Nothing compares to it at its price point.

Ditto ditto ditto. But its not a drop in.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
              Ditto ditto ditto. But its not a drop in.

True. Didn’t read that part, but not much more difficult at all to install than a drop in.

Comment

I could not tell any difference between my Black rain ordnance and my CMC.
                Black rain usually is a bit cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
                  True. Didn’t read that part, but not much more difficult at all to install than a drop in.

I’ll clarify, I thought they were all drop in replacements.

I’m not scared to make modifications to my weapons myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post

I bought a CMC 3.5 lb drop in and it made a 100% difference in my Bushmaster. I think I paid $85 for it on sale at Midwayusa.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post

No modifications needed, just replacement of trigger component parts and springs.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                        No modifications needed, just replacement of trigger component parts and springs.
                        Could a cajun with limited Ar knowledge do this fairly easily?

I have swapped BCG, grip, and added rails to my 2 ARs. And put a built upper onto a built lower.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                          Could a cajun with limited Ar knowledge do this fairly easily?

I have swapped BCG, grip, and added rails to my 2 ARs. And put a built upper onto a built lower.
                          Ive never done it. My son does all my stuff for me, young eyes and dexterity, he can do one in about 5 minutes. Id bet utube has step by step.

Comment

I’ve got a couple SBRs and a SPR, but I’m not an AR guy by any means. I’ve been running Geiselle SD3G triggers in my short guns for 7-8 years with no complaints, and the SDE in my SPR for 4-5 years with no complaints. Both work very well for me, and I’m a bit of a trigger snob.

Comment

I put a yellow spring kit, polished sear and joe bob take up screw and got about $40 in a “much improved trigger”. It’s no competition trigger but 40000x better than mil spec

Comment

Working...
                              X