Lake Conroe closed to boating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
    I have always said it’s idiots that bought property on the lake now they want the boaters to stay off public waters.
    Waters edge is a beautiful place to live, until the waters edge moves too close. And it always eventually will.

Comment

Yessir this

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
      I have always said it’s idiots that bought property on the lake now they want the boaters to stay off public waters.
      Public lake that has had boaters since it filled up. Now we can’t go out because you built a house too close? I don’t think so Tim....

Comment

The idiots are the ones on the water. So if it floods in front of your house its OK for me to get in my truck and run down the street and push water into your house? I dont have a lake house but saw the idiots on the lake daily

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
          The idiots are the ones on the water. So if it floods in front of your house its OK for me to get in my truck and run down the street and push water into your house? I dont have a lake house but saw the idiots on the lake daily
          That’s the price you pay if you built too close to a public street and didn’t take high water into consideration. No one is gonna push water into my house. No matter how high it gets.

Comment

So people are ****** at property owners living on the water because a government entity shut down the lake?

What does one have to do with the other?

Comment

Lake Conroe closed to boating

Still closed. So much for fishing in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Mayhem; 05-01-2021, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Folks down stream gonna be tripping

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess by some of you guys logic they should just open the gates and flood all the neighborhoods downstream. Thats the price they pay for living there I guess.

And now you know why they gotta close lakes- because some folks dont have enough sense and decency to not throw a wake in someone else’s living room or boat house

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    Actually it is Pat, I’m near Stow-a-way riding around now and there are lots docks under and lots of boat houses at the waters edge, don’t see homes in danger but property is.
                    Never mind. I had word it wasn't. Damm it

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I live on the lake and I'm glad they closed it, makes for a good day without the idiot wake boaters.
                      Last edited by Ksig512; 05-02-2021, 06:09 AM.

Comment

I guess by some of you guys logic they should just open the gates and flood all the neighborhoods downstream. Thats the price they pay for living there I guess.

And now you know why they gotta close lakes- because some folks dont have enough sense and decency to not throw a wake in someone else’s living room or boat house

They are going to release water and flood those folks too.

Comment

How dare you introduce common sense into a rant about gubment intrusion !

Comment

Kayakers paradise right now

Comment

Dont you have to get a flood pool elevation survey before building? If your homes foundation is lower than the top of the dam gates and emergency spillway, um....

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                                They are going to release water and flood those folks too.

This is for sure. Hang on. No way that the let the houses on Conroe flood. But you trashy people down stream

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X