No announcement yet.

2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horns put 14 on the board tonight for a Tuesday night win versus the Islanders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sam takes care of Aggies tonight 👍

Comment

Don’t see Childress making it another year at A&M. This year just isn’t a good team. And there’s zero reason to be in that position. Rob is the guy, if you just want to make it it the Regionals or Supers on a regular basis, but that’s about the extent of his success.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Horns put 14 on the board tonight for a Tuesday night win versus the Islanders.

Started a little slow but the bats woke up quick like. Nice to see some Tuesday night offense. Double nickle is bringing some pain to the ball.

They go again tonight versus SFA.....

Comment

2021 College Baseball

Yes sir! I hope they can defend the Disch during this 10 game home stand.

Comment

Bonus Wednesday baseball on LHN!

Nice to see #44 on the headset last night as well. Seems like a natural!

Comment

Originally posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
                Don’t see Childress making it another year at A&M. This year just isn’t a good team. And there’s zero reason to be in that position. Rob is the guy, if you just want to make it it the Regionals or Supers on a regular basis, but that’s about the extent of his success.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he stays a while longer. College baseball isn’t like other sports where coaches hop around. A coach staying with a program for 20 years isn’t too uncommon.

They showed a stat on TV the other day that only 3 schools in the country have made the post season for the last 13 straight seasons or more. A&M is one of them.

Childress just needs to bring in someone that can get these guys to hit. That’s always been the biggest flaw with his teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Horns sending the ball deep again tonight. 8-0

Comment

Good to see the Lumberjacks against Texas...my alma mater

Comment

2021 College Baseball

Wednesday night baseball was a welcome surprise when I got home from work.

Faltine is a pleasure to watch at SS, and Cam Williams is a **** salty 3rd baseman.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                        La Tech is ranked from 16-22 in the 5 polls. Have 4 games with Rice this weekend. Bulldogs are top ranked Non Power 5 and have been playing good baseball
                        I hope Wes gets to pitch, but you know I have to root for the nightbirds!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Wednesday night baseball was a welcome surprise when I got home from work.

Faltine is a pleasure to watch at SS, and Cam Williams is a **** salty 3rd baseman.

Yup. It’s been a good evening. I like Cam! Dude can stroke it!

Been awhile since we’ve had this many longballs hit this early. I

Comment

6 With the pinch hit bomb was nice, also. All I can ever remember that guy doing, is producing every chance he gets.

Comment

Good start for the Frogs in Lubbock. 6-0 headed to bottom half of first inning. Unreal how well they’ve been playing lately.

Comment

2021 College Baseball

Huge moment in Austin that changes the series.

Benches clear, Texas loses its 2B, SS, and 3B for rest of this game and tomorrow. That’s three of Texas best players. Series changed drastically.

Not sure what KState players are ejected.
                                Last edited by Heath; 04-09-2021, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X