Clear All

****, an hour late!

Comment

Now in stock for $1058

Comment

They are listed for $1,058. Now

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
          for me the problem wasn't that they were charging more. i'm ok with it as that's just business. i won't ever give them a dime because they were continuously cancelling orders and reselling items sometimes multiple times for the same item. to me, that's not doing business on the up and up.

In that case I agree with you.

Comment

wow yall got a deal, hope they go through with it but i wouldnt hold my breath

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              Pretty much everyone one was, but do what you gotta do.
              I disagree. When crappier than dirt took a 12-20$ Pmag and was selling them for $100 I have a real problem with that. I refuse to spend any money with that company because that is flat out morally wrong business practices. Just like this shotgun thing. CRAP

Comment

They gone

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                  I bought one. Not sure if they will honor it. The cheap one is gone!!!

And, btw, I don’t feel bad taking advantage of ctd. They took advantage of us after the Obama election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  And you definitely shouldn't feel bad, but there is no way in heck they are gonna honor that price. They won't even consider it.

Comment

I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t. I’ll update if I hear anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                      I disagree. When crappier than dirt took a 12-20$ Pmag and was selling them for $100 I have a real problem with that. I refuse to spend any money with that company because that is flat out morally wrong business practices. Just like this shotgun thing. CRAP
                      Ummm, don't buy them. Being serious here.... just don't buy them. How can a company take advantage of you if you don't pay the stupid price? It's not like a PMAG is necessary for life on the planet. Pricing something that's not a necessity at a very high price is not gouging like everybody seems to think. It's free-market and nobody has to buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Pretty much everyone one was, but do what you gotta do.
                        Not true. Midway did not change prices on inventory... only adjusted pricing as their vendors adjusted cost to them... CTD held inventory and jacked up pricing on any and everything regarding shortages in ammo and magazines especially... It was BAD! So bad, in fact that they lost so much business in the store they opened in Houston, they had to close it (and other outlets they had in other places throughout the country). They'll not get a dime from me! They should be ashamed and especially so because of their name...

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                          Ummm, don't buy them. Being serious here.... just don't buy them. How can a company take advantage of you if you don't pay the stupid price? It's not like a PMAG is necessary for life on the planet. Pricing something that's not a necessity at a very high price is not gouging like everybody seems to think. It's free-market and nobody has to buy it.
                          Agree.
                          If the demand is that high for a non essential item then I don't have a problem with a company charging more. Its up to the buyer to decide if its worth it to them to overpay for something.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Not true. Midway did not change prices on inventory... only adjusted pricing as their vendors adjusted cost to them... CTD held inventory and jacked up pricing on any and everything regarding shortages in ammo and magazines especially... It was BAD! So bad, in fact that they lost so much business in the store they opened in Houston, they had to close it (and other outlets they had in other places throughout the country). They'll not get a dime from me! They should be ashamed and especially so because of their name...
                            I'm glad to hear this. I didn't realize they went to that extent.

Comment

Just got the email they are canceling the orders.

Comment

Originally posted by Derek H. View Post
                                Just got the email they are canceling the orders.
                                Yep, same here. Was worth a try!

Comment

Working...
                                X