Kaepernick named NIKE spokesman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rvd View Post
    I quit buying nike in the 90's but what did Steph Curry do I'm supposed to hate?
    I'm not up on current events either....what did Steph Curry do?

Comment

Comment

Both Puma and Adidas were reportedly hoping to sign Colin Kaepernick to an endorsement deal before his blockbuster campaign with Nike.

While the move was a calculated risk on the part of Nike, it wasn't the only brand interested in getting Kaepernick as an ambassador, with rivals Puma and Adidas reportedly among the companies looking to sign the athlete-turned-activist.

What kind of shoes are left ?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          https://www.businessinsider.com/coli...18-9?r=UK&IR=T

While the move was a calculated risk on the part of Nike, it wasn't the only brand interested in getting Kaepernick as an ambassador, with rivals Puma and Adidas reportedly among the companies looking to sign the athlete-turned-activist.

What kind of shoes are left ?
          I think Puma and Adidas will watch Nike's stock slide over the next 6 months and reconsider that move or make an even better decision and pick a athlete-turned-conservative activist.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            I think Puma and Adidas will watch Nike's stock slide over the next 6 months and reconsider that move or make an even better decision and pick a athlete-turned-conservative activist.
            Ariat

Comment

Love James Woods

Click image for larger version

Name:	nike.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	24551633

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                Love James Woods

[ATTACH]923041[/ATTACH]
                Guy in the office next to me sold his, I heard him on the phone with his money man this AM.

Comment

I bought it on the cheap, lol

Comment

Originally posted by softpoint View Post
                    Maybe Nike and Dicks are going for a chapter11 merger....
                    Imagine you're the account rep selling gear for Nike and your one customer is Dic k's.

Meanwhile, the execs at Nike are watching their bonuses and share options evaporate like an ice cube in the Sahara.

Comment

Originally posted by ldoyle View Post
                      Yet there are many who will buy their crap and watch their games because it does not matter to them . Well it does offend me . I feel it is a slap in the face of every person who has fought for this country and / or died doing so . This is , even with its faults , the greatest country in the world and I just feel it is wrong to do . This is just my opinion and I`m sure I would never buy their crap anyway just like I don`t watch their games anymore . And THAT`S my right to do so .
                      This, always

Comment

I worked with a guy who would impersonate kap (during his playing days) to get women. He showed me a picture and the resemblance was uncanny, aside from this guy being 5'8" or 5'9". My coworker said he was cleaning up with this scam. I wonder if he's doing better or worse these days?

Comment

Originally posted by mechhead View Post
                          Had to correct my wife last night when she showed me this meme. This doesnt count as a political post . This is me correcting the injustice of such slander against a great American hero. Al "4 touchdown" Bundy was All City champion player of Chicago 1976. Polk High's greatest player ever.

The whole point of the show was that Al Bundy was an awesome football player and was a "winner" during HS but a loser later in life. Let it be known that Al Bundy did not suck at football, nothing could be farther from the truth.

WHOAAA BUNDY!!!

4 touchdowns in a single game, you say?Ed O'Neill ... Al BundyKatey Sagal ... Peggy Bundy David Faustino ... Bud Bundy Christina Applegate ... Kelly Bundy ...

Comment

I find it funny that Nike waited until after all of the kids purchased school shoes before they came out with this add. Its a pure marketing ploy. They are in the news (good or bad) and gambling that once the storm passes they will have pandered enough to the crowd that they wanted that it ends up positive for them. This was their safest time to do something like this.

Comment

I want to say that he was under contract to Nike since 2011. And that contract was coming up, and Nike resigned him for a mega number.

So the entire time he was being a social justice warrior fighting the man and sacrificing everything, he was getting paid by the man. And he is still getting paid by the man, for sacrificing everything......

Comment

Was everyone here this upset when Tebow knelt during the anthem?
                                If not, you're simply a hypocrite...out

Comment

Working...
                                X