Couldn't Resist Posting This

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
    There will be no big concrete wall like the ones shown to the public as a stunt. My guess is he will add the same steel wall that we have currently in some other places. Doubtful it will span the distance he proclaims. Mexico will certainly not pay a dime for it, not even 100% of it like he scammed the voters into thinking.
    I’m all for border security and certainly believe we need more help down there but if anyone believes the drugs will be affected is wrong. The human trafficking won’t take a huge dent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    But is he trying his best to build a wall?

And he already replaced the NAFTA agreement. Why do we not hear on TV how much money Mexico is losing (and we are gaining) from the new agreement?

What exactly do you want Trump to do? You seem to be very anti-Trump but I never see you post what he should do...Just everything he does seems to be bad.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
      It goes back even further than those presidencies. I remember as a kid my Dad/Uncle saying there was a problem...that was the 70's.
      I was born in 65. I saw my very first Muslim in 85...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post

yep, that purty well sums it up!!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Comment

The very people who continue to not even bat an eye when they spend a trillion have become “fiscally conservative” over 5.7 bil.
                  All the while trying to defend the immoral fabric that is tearing this country down.

Comment

Oh to be a fly on the wall during those conversations when he was "ask(ing) what is fair to American families" who are missing out on paychecks starting today because they are working federal jobs. They obviously agreed to giving up their pay be cause he asked them first.

Also, I somehow missed being "ask(ed) what is fair to American...taxpayers" with regards to building the wall with my tax money. I mean, I was told that Mexico would be paying for it, so I must have been making vacation plans with the tax savings I was expecting when they called.

Comment

A couple of these almost made me laugh in the stand.

Almost had to curse trump for ruining my hunt [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rswell2 View Post
                        Oh to be a fly on the wall during those conversations when he was "ask(ing) what is fair to American families" who are missing out on paychecks starting today because they are working federal jobs. They obviously agreed to giving up their pay be cause he asked them first.

Also, I somehow missed being "ask(ed) what is fair to American...taxpayers" with regards to building the wall with my tax money. I mean, I was told that Mexico would be paying for it, so I must have been making vacation plans with the tax savings I was expecting when they called.
                        Sure, it sucks for those employees, but let's be real. In the private sector companies have layoffs, salary reductions/freezes, and in many cases, employees are held to higher standard as compared to similar Fed positions. I'm sure many of their employees don't have much say so in it. It's a job. Life isn't fair. Let's also not forget that more than likely these people will end up getting paid eventually.

I know some that work in the oil field. When things get bad, people are laid off. Funny, many folks just say that's the risk of working in the oil field and have little sympathy. Perhaps it should be said that a risk for working a Fed job is a possible gov't shutdown.

As for tax dollar usage on the wall. This shut-down is a political, nothing more. There is room in the budget to make it work if the folks in congress really wanted it to.
                        Last edited by CaptainDave; 01-11-2019, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X