Ticking time bomb with illegal immigration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discover your favorite Podcasts from a variety of categories including Daily News, Music, Business, True Crime, Comedy, Politics and more. Listen to Podcasts on Pandora.

If you have time I highly suggest listening to this. It’s not just something going on in the zip code used as an example in the story. It can be seen all over the country and truly is one of the problems that illegal immigration causes.

Red pilled America also has several other episodes that are very eye opening to things that go on that the media does not want people to know.

Can you give us the cliffs notes version?

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
      Can you give us the cliffs notes version?
      The reporter did a story on 2 blue collar guys up in the Hamptons who grew up extremely poor. They learned a trade at an early age then went on to own their own businesses to climb out of poverty. All was great for a number of years until they got run out because of illegals coming in taking their jobs working for much less thus putting these guys and their employees out of work and becoming poor again. It’s a look at how illegals don’t really do the jobs that Americans won’t do and how it has caused the wage and income gap between the wealthy and the poor, pointing out how there are much bigger and lasting consequences to illegal immigration than just the things you hear on mainstream media.

Comment

I've been telling people this for years. My wife and I are home builders that hire legal workers. Our subcontractors are white, black, and Mexican. Most of our Mexican subcontractors are American with a few that work for them have a work visa. We have several that came here legally from Mexico. They are the ones that are the most upset with the illegals. All that said to say we pay our subs more than the builders that hire illegals because they've got to pay rent phone and utility bills plus insurance. Therefore our houses cost more so we've been a lot slower the past 10 years or so. Most people don't care that there home is built by illegals as long as it's cheaper. People are blind to what's happening because they don't think it will ever effect them but the day is coming. Probably sooner than later.

Comment

Be American, buy American. Good place to start.

Comment

I’ve been in the Seafood biz since 88, wetbacks starting taking jobs on shrimp boats, oyster boats etc..... because the white boy didn’t want to work. I’m guilty of hiring them back in the day for this reason, double edge sword!
            Yes, build the wall, we’ll figure out how to get the oysters to the dock later

Go Trump

Comment

I get oysters straight off the boats comiing down in Louisiana. Every boat I stop to ask for oysters only speaks Spanish. I grew up speaking french so no communication, but they know what the cash is for.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                The reporter did a story on 2 blue collar guys up in the Hamptons who grew up extremely poor. They learned a trade at an early age then went on to own their own businesses to climb out of poverty. All was great for a number of years until they got run out because of illegals coming in taking their jobs working for much less thus putting these guys and their employees out of work and becoming poor again. It’s a look at how illegals don’t really do the jobs that Americans won’t do and how it has caused the wage and income gap between the wealthy and the poor, pointing out how there are much bigger and lasting consequences to illegal immigration than just the things you hear on mainstream media.
                Exactly what I try to explain to the snow flakes I work with. Back before the mid 90's an American on the lower end of the economic scale looked forward to getting out of H.S. and finding a job in const., operating heavy equipment and things like that. Those jobs payed good . I dont know how long it's been since I've driven by a road crew, large const. Job and seen white or blacks. They are absolutly taking jobs people would want and their employers should be ashamed

Comment

Try to find an air conditioning company that has any citizen installers, or service people.

Comment

I got out of commercial construction and found another occupation because of this.

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
                      Try to find an air conditioning company that has any citizen installers, or service people.

I know of 2 locally. And they both have very good reputations.

Comment

Why can’t people mow their own yards? We grew up doing it and I refuse to pay someone when I and my children are more than capable. Yes it takes a little time but I do it during the week. I know guys that work shift work and turnarounds and still find time to do their own yard maintenance.

Comment

Wait.............................................. ............
                          On the other thread everybody is saying that Americans really don't care if they are here illegally!!!

The company I work for will be having a spring outage starting March 1st. 95% of the people they hire will be from the valley. They know they can fill those spots with those people, whether they are really craft or not. Mostly on the not. While all the other contractors on other shutdowns are paying REALLY WELL, Me and the rest of the guys that work here full time are still making the same wages they were paying 10 yrs ago!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                            Be American, buy American. Good place to start.
                            I try my butt off to buy everything American if can.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
                              I try my butt off to buy everything American if can.

It ain’t easy friend. Sent from my slave labor made IPhone.
                              Last edited by Stoof; 01-10-2019, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X