Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You think Ruth is going to make it another year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    Thats gonna be hard since she has adopted several black kids.
    but but but, she just did that because she knew that one day she could be nominated for the SC. and she was just trying to cover her tracks.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
      Yep. They’ll have to be creative. But they’ll come up with some garbage.

Now to RBG, second day in a row she’s not in the bench. Can anyone provide proof of life currently ...?
      Weekend at Bernie's.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
        Weekend at Bernie's.
        I’m telling ya! Haha

Comment

3rd day in row. They will keep her on life support for 2 yrs if need be.

Comment

Well, she's already brain dead and leaking formaldehyde so she will stay preserved for a long time. They will claim she is still alive until she rots.

Comment

The Supreme Court has given no indication when Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg might return to the bench, as she missed her third straight day of oral arguments on Wednesday while recuperating from cancer surgery.

Holding out until they can find her doppleganger

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sup...g-might-return

Holding out until they can find her doppleganger
                Hillary had at least 3.

Comment

I have a niece that is a RN, think she got her degree for a PA as well. Had a aunt come down with breast cancer. It ended up moving to her lungs. My niece said once it gets to the lungs, then it's just a matter of time. 6 months later, she passed.
                  RBG has cancer in the lung. With the special treatment she's getting, I'll give her a year or less.

Comment

NO.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Filming has already started for the new movie "Weekend at Ruthies".
                      Will she play herself?

Comment

Surely there is a provision that allows for the replacement of a justice whose health prevents their execution of duty, even if only a temporary or emergency replacement

Comment

I would love to be able to see what liberals are planning/plotting/paying to keep her there until Trump gets out of office.

There's no telling what's going on.

Comment

They are probably doing everything they can to keep attention and media off of her as long as possible. If this goes on any longer I wonder which judge will stand up and speak out first?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              I would love to be able to see what liberals are planning/plotting/paying to keep her there until Trump gets out of office.

There's no telling what's going on.
                              I bet it would blow our minds... I wouldn’t be surprised they claim she’s fit for the job even after she’s passed and they set her up in her chair and her head falls off and rolls down the court room floor

Comment

She's served our country.
                                Now she needs to step aside because she is impeding progress
                                It's the right thing for her to do

Comment

Working...
                                X