Secretary Zinke Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
    Being that I have a job that works closely with the National Park Service I actually thought that Zinke's early moves were good and spot on. He split the Service into regions that corresponded with the major watersheds of the US. The idea was to get these regions coordinating on conservation issues and practices. He then moved many Park Supervisors to new regions in order to get some folks out of roles that they were way to comfortable in. I really had high hopes for the guy but he really did not have enough time in the seat to see what he could get done.
    I got to meet Sally Jewel. She didn't do a terrible job but her focus had nothing to do with hunting and access issues. She was a little too REI for my tastes.
    How do you feel about his wife traveling for free on taxpayers dime and then Zinke lieing about it and trying to cover it up?
    DOJ is looking at indicting him over that right now.
    They are libtards I know.
    Who is the head of/runs the DOJ again?

Why would this Republican lead administration feed one of their own to the wolves?
    Was Zinke actually Swamp Bait?

Comment

I’m still waiting on the burned mercury comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          The dems want to eliminate the coal-fired power plants that make the cheapest electricity because of miniscule amounts of mercury but they also protest fracking which makes natural gas a viable, cost-effective alternative to coal. They sue to prevent pipelines from being built that deliver energy commodities like natural gas and crude to refineries and markets safely and efficiently. Don't even mention nuclear or they get hysterical.

Ironically, they do this while encouraging everyone to drive a Prius to reduce global warming and pushing legislation that props up unreliable renewables like solar and wind despite the higher cost and the fact that Prius batteries require tons of rare-earth minerals that are mined in 3rd world countries who don't care about mining damage to the earth.

The net result is they want to restrict your use of power, greatly raise the cost, and reduce your standard of living. All so they can feel good about themselves and that they are "doing something for the environment".

Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
            How do you feel about his wife traveling for free on taxpayers dime and then Zinke lieing about it and trying to cover it up?
            DOJ is looking at indicting him over that right now.
            They are libtards I know.
            Who is the head of/runs the DOJ again?

Why would this Republican lead administration feed one of their own to the wolves?
            Was Zinke actually Swamp Bait?
            He dug his own hole. He is out. What more is there to say. Doesn't change the fact that I would have liked to see where he was headed in the office. I'm over it.

Comment

I don't feel as bad about him lying as I do about Hillary and Obama lying thousands of times and the justice department not doing any thing about it.

Comment

Working...
              X