Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    So what is an infidel?

Do the muslims you interact with understand that God is not Allah, and Allah is not God?
    They understand that I am open to share with them who I know Jesus to be.

It is not my job to convince or convict. That is the Holy Spirt’s.

I am not concerned with who is right or wrong but rather I am concerned about introducing them to Jesus.

That is the Biblical mandate for all followers of Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
      And as a Christian I can tell you that the actors in the reformation were wrong.
      Do you see “moderate” Muslims denouncing the extremists? I use the term moderate incredibly loosely. If they are true believer and follow the quran then they’re all extremists. Some just may not be acting on it. But make no mistake, if that time comes, the true Islamist will act in accordance to their book. Muslims But let’s not pretend that Islam is a religion. It’s a extremist supremist ideology cloaked in the mantle of religion.
      All I know is that I am a sinner saved by Grace. I take every occasion to tell folks about that Grace...especially those Muslims that have never heard about it.

Comment

The Qu'ran's Warnings Regarding Christianity
        The Qu'ran also has several passages expressing concern for the Christian practice of worshipping Jesus Christ as God. It is the Christian doctrine of the Holy Trinity that most disturbs Muslims. To Muslims, the worship of any historical figure as God himself is a sacrilege and heresy.

"If only they [i.e. Christians] had stood fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that was sent to them from their Lord, they would have enjoyed happiness from every side. There is from among them a party on the right course, but many of them follow a course that is evil" (5:66).
        "Oh People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion, nor say of God anything but the truth. Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, was (no more than) a messenger of God, and His Word which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him. So believe in God and His messengers. Say not, 'Trinity.' Desist! It will be better for you, for God is One God, Glory be to Him! (Far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs" (4:171).
        "The Jews call 'Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the son of God. That is but a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. God's curse be on them; how they are deluded away from the Truth! They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of God, and (they take as their Lord) Christ the son of Mary. Yet they were commanded to worship but One God: there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him! (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him)" (9:30-31).

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
          All I know is that I am a sinner saved by Grace. I take every occasion to tell folks about that Grace...especially those Muslims that have never heard about it.
          Of course. That is what we are cAlled to do. I wholeheartedly agree.

Comment

I am curious how many of you have interactions with those of the Muslim faith on a daily/weekly basis?

Is the information you get only from social media?

And before you pounce you should know I am a liscensed and ordained minister in the SBC. I am also a liscensed chaplain with the IMB and my day job is as a Prison Chaplain in one of these places the article wrote about. I deal with Muslim offenders and a Muslim Chaplain daily.

Them Christians with their jailhouse religion could learn a thing or two about conviction...

Oh...I also have an undergrad in religion and masters from a SBC seminary...I have studied my Christian History also. There is not a catholic or protetant that should ever point at a faith’s history and judge.

My .02 cents for what it’s worth...just treat like Jesus would and watch what happens.
            No need to look at their history....their pretty active today
            I have reason to interact with them almost daily.....most dont want you talking to their females, even to try and comfort them in the aftermath of a tragic situation.
            Dont believe I have seen any of them come out and denounce FGM or terrorist attacks.
            I dont hate the majority of them , but I dont trust 90% of the males either

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              No need to look at their history....their pretty active today
              I have reason to interact with them almost daily.....most dont want you talking to their females, even to try and comfort them in the aftermath of a tragic situation.
              Dont believe I have seen any of them come out and denounce FGM or terrorist attacks.
              I dont hate the majority of them , but I dont trust 90% of the males either
              Staying in context of the OP and the direction now taken...what is the Christians responsibility to those we come in contact with.

That’s been my point all along.

Comment

Staying in context of the OP and the direction now taken...what is the Christians responsibility to those we come in contact with.

I'm as Christian as I can be with the ones I come in contact with......but they ain't having it.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  I'm as Christian as I can be with the ones I come in contact with......but they ain't having it.
                  I hear ya...stay the course brother.

All we can do is share...it is up to the individual to respond appropriately.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    Folks should read Marcus Latrell's book again...lost more than any person should have to see, yet is alive because of a small village on the top of a mountain. I doubt you will ever here him use the words 'all' and/or 'every' on the topic.

I have commented in the past about lacking vocal outcry as a whole towards the extreme, but like I said just not gonna end well.
                    You are kidding right, just because someone has a self imposed obligation like the villagers that helped him doesn’t mean they are “good”.

I’ll say it...”ALL” Muslims worship Satan and they are bad.

Comment

A Christian’s responsibility to those we come into contact with is to discern yourself from them or witness to those seeking.

Peace and turning ones cheek does not mean to lay down for the demons and doesn’t mean you can’t kill whilst fighting.

Comment

Turds float downstream...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                          A Christian’s responsibility to those we come into contact with is to discern yourself from them or witness to those seeking.

Peace and turning ones cheek does not mean to lay down for the demons and doesn’t mean you can’t kill whilst fighting.
                          What does discern yourself from them mean?

As to the 2nd part...I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Comment

You aren’t supposed to be “of this world” so when folks is doing wrong and ain’t gonna listen...get away from them. As far at preaching the gospel goes, if you find yourself in a debate, you are a right fighter because that weren’t the intent.

The second part means my God will forgive me for killing a raghead that trys to kill me. I know this first hand when I met my Maker. I have no obligation to forgive inherent evil or demons.

Folk always wonder why the moderate ragheads don’t openly protest the radicals. Its because in a fire ant colony, different ants have different jobs but none of them are benign and the goal is colonization. If they had AMDRO for ragheads, I’d be the first to pour it on their mound.

Folk also wonder why Liberals, LGBTQ, Globalist, all work with islam. Its a SUN-TZU tactic by Satan because “We” are the common and strongest enemy. When we fall, the others will be devoured.
                            Gays will be killed, women and girls raped and they will give birth so abortion will be gone. Feminism will get a woman’s teeth knocked out and clitoris cut off, no bikinis at the beach...and so on.

Marcus Luttrell was right on one thing for sure and that was at the Trump ralley where he said “we are at war”.
                            Last edited by Johnny44; 12-29-2018, 10:43 PM.

Comment

I forgot one tidbit of disinformation. The muslims think they have a long term takeover plan once the globalist squash the resistance but enter the “prion” from CIA depot Camp Stanley Texas.

Comment

Can someone more knowledgeable than me speak to the Sunni/Shiate violence? My understanding is that is what is primarily creating all of the refugees that are being taken in by predominantly Christian countries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X