Gofundme for the wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mary View Post
    I've looked at the GoFundMe a couple times today....it is moving up fast!

FaceBook has taken his GoFundTheWall page down.....not surprising.
    I'm still seeing an active link Mary.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
      I'm still seeing an active link Mary.

https://www.facebook.com/GoFundTheWall
      I get -
      This page isn't available
      The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

His personal page is still up and active, though.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
        Do you have a fence/wall around your properties? Or do you use cameras and drones with no brick and mortar what so ever?
        Not sure if your question applies to an illegal immigrant discussion but I will play along. Yes, I have a wrouth iron fence around the front and privacy fence around the back. The fence is breached 4 or 5 times per year by my psycho beagle and once by my neighbors new pup. They either know about the drug lord Chapo or vice versa....lol. Bottom line it is a hit and miss deterrent at best. Modern technologies to keep illegal and bad people out of our country are available. I just ask that the best method be chosen. Per the Great Wall of China.....brick and mortor ain't it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Who knows? I click on the link and it works just fine. I did notice that I am signed into my account. Don't know if that matters...

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
            Who knows? I click on the link and it works just fine. I did notice that I am signed into my account. Don't know if that matters...
            Hummmm...I'm signed in too. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Not sure if your question applies to an illegal immigrant discussion but I will play along. Yes, I have a wrouth iron fence around the front and privacy fence around the back. The fence is breached 4 or 5 times per year by my psycho beagle and once by my neighbors new pup. They either know about the drug lord Chapo or vice versa....lol. Bottom line it is a hit and miss deterrent at best. Modern technologies to keep illegal and bad people out of our country are available. I just ask that the best method be chosen. Per the Great Wall of China.....brick and mortor ain't it.

it is part of it. This is not a one size fits all solution. Drones and other tech are also being used currently.

Comment

Betcha Israel has some pretty hard core feelings about the effectiveness of barriers.

Again, just imagine the mess that would have happened in California if that fence was not there to deter the caravan...maybe they should just take it down being it's a 'false sense of security & walls don't work.' Every POE has barriers for a reason.

What other modern technologies would work under these certain circumstances...nobody is saying we need a barrier from san diego to brownsville. Just strategically placed where they are the most effective device in our basket of border defense strategies. It's not that complicated for us to use all the options available & barriers are a primary need in many locations.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                  it is part of it. This is not a one size fits all solution. Drones and other tech are also being used currently.
                  Absolutely agree!!!!!!! The pinch points must have fencing......Tijuana, McAllen, etc. But not 3k plus miles of brick, steel and mortar wall. With 20,000 BP agents (half speak spanish) let technology do the patrolling and BP and military do the apprehension and redirection.

Comment

Agreed landrover. Like Artos points out i dont think the wall is the entire length of our border.

But i could be wrong, i been wrong many times.

Comment

Walls, drones, blimps, cameras, sensors etc etc etc will never work completely until some of these criminals are made an example of in the harshest of methods and the word gets out all over the world saying It Ain't Safe over there.
                      You don't see a lot of people trying to sneak across the border into North Korea or China or many other countries that enforce absolute border security in the form of bullets. It may one day come to that if we continue the way we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        Betcha Israel has some pretty hard core feelings about the effectiveness of barriers.

Again, just imagine the mess that would have happened in California if that fence was not there to deter the caravan...maybe they should just take it down being it's a 'false sense of security & walls don't work.' Every POE has barriers for a reason.

What other modern technologies would work under these certain circumstances...nobody is saying we need a barrier from san diego to brownsville. Just strategically placed where they are the most effective device in our basket of border defense strategies. It's not that complicated for us to use all the options available & barriers are a primary need in many locations.
                        Absolutely......walls are good

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                          I've looked at the GoFundMe a couple times today....it is moving up fast!

FaceBook has taken his GoFundTheWall page down.....not surprising.
                          6.5m just now

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            Walls, drones, blimps, cameras, sensors etc etc etc will never work completely until some of these criminals are made an example of in the harshest of methods and the word gets out all over the world saying It Ain't Safe over there.
                            I agree. The criminals that knowingly employee illegal immigrants should be arrested and imprisoned.

They come here because they know greedy scumbags will hire them. If no one would hire them and exploit the system, it would dang near cut the problem out.

It’d be pretty funny to know how many people that wasted their money on this campaign would gladly hire an illegal immigrant to do work for them, or would blow a gasket if they had to pay higher prices for legal labor.

Comment

this really is fascinating.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gfmw.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	24564195

Comment

I put 50.00 towards this. If I see this guy give money to Trump and Trump is able to use that money towards building the wall, then I will donate more. Even if he makes a couple of million towards the wall, I think that would build more trust in people that this could happen.

I think the swamp is fighting Trump and that is sad. Our opposition is not only democrats, but RINO's, never trumpers and others that just want to see this guy fail at the expense of our country. I am so disappointed in the Republicans. They should do a lot better than this.

Comment

Working...
                                X