Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$10.6 Billion in aid, but can't fund $5 billion for wall WDF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$10.6 Billion in aid, but can't fund $5 billion for wall WDF!

MEXICO CITY (AP) — The United States pledged $5.8 billion in aid and investment Tuesday for strengthening government and economic development in Central America, and another $4.8 billion in development aid for southern Mexico.

Rotten Congress does this, both sides!

Comment

Forget about the wall what about our military vets .

Comment

Sounds like some cartel payoff to keep the illegals moving norte.

Comment

Originally posted by TX Outlaw View Post
          Forget about the wall what about our military vets .
          2 different subjects

Comment

The American way.....give to those who do nothing for us and keep from those that contribute.

Comment

All I can do is laugh at this point. That money will be gone the moment it’s hits the account. Divided up between an elite few while they tell their impoverished subjects that America is evil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have tried to look for positives in most of Trumps moves, but I just cant find anything with this one. Sounds like our government is sending their government Billions so then our government can move more industries across the southern border.

Seems like a pretty big disturbance in the force lately. I dont think the bump stock ban is that big, just odd on how it went down. Like this. Seems like Donnie took a couple of big L's this week, like the stock market.

Comment

I don't think Trump would do this without a long term plan to receive some benefit from this. This statement caught my attention. Who are the private investments?

"The United States is committing $5.8 billion through public and private investment to promote institutional reforms and development in the Northern Triangle," a term that refers to Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador.

Comment

There will never be a wall, I don’t think he ever planned on actually building it. Got him elected though.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                      There will never be a wall, I don’t think he ever planned on actually building it. Got him elected though.

Mexico is just about to cut one of those giant checks like on Happy Gilmore...

Comment

Well, Trump just caved!

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                          Mexico is just about to cut one of those giant checks like on Happy Gilmore...
                          Or send a pocket full of IOU's.

Comment

I highly doubt there will ever be a wall...... it would cut through a Native American reserve in Arizona, Native-Americans would never allow it

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                              I highly doubt there will ever be a wall...... it would cut through a Native American reserve in Arizona, Native-Americans would never allow it
                              Yes because that was the intent all along to build a seamless wall from the Gulf of Mexico to the Pacific Ocean.

Comment

Working...
                              X