Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bummer.

Comment

Well shucks. You now have the ability to run DNA against the shed.

Comment

Originally posted by d_e_smith View Post
        Well shucks. You now have the ability to run DNA against the shed.
        What's the easiest way to do that?

Comment

Check out DNA Solution Inc's website.

Comment

Just catching up, for some reason I stopped getting notifications. Man that sux for you and your buddy. Glad you stuck the split G2s buck when you did.
            Did you ever look into the DNA testing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks man, i havent looked into it yet but i will. There are still a couple bucks we hope show up these lasr few weeks for my buddy but I'm not holding my breath lol....luckily i still have a few other spots to hunt.

Comment

I haven't updated this in a while, but after the first cam pull today I was pretty happy. I had no idea what to expect after the 2 best bucks in the area got taken out last year, but this 10 looks like he's going to be a nice buck and the 2nd one would be perfect for my 9yo's first buck. The bottom one is probably the 2nd best buck so far, maybe something new will show up....
                Attached Files

Comment

place consistently hold good bucks! good luck this year

Comment

thanks man, all I can hope for is a mature shooter or 2 every year. I don't hold out much hope for anything like the one I chased a few years back, after running cams for about 6 years now he seems like an outlier, just wish I could have sealed the deal on him.

Comment

Good luck to you Jhouse..you got a lil gem of a place there.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                        thanks man, all I can hope for is a mature shooter or 2 every year. I don't hold out much hope for anything like the one I chased a few years back, after running cams for about 6 years now he seems like an outlier, just wish I could have sealed the deal on him.

So you have given up hope?

Comment

So you have given up hope?
                          he gone man....he gone

Comment

I kinda like that funky horned one.

Comment

I could probably go back and copy and paste an old post to give an update, because it was same ol same ol out there this year. We had 3 shooters on cam up to October and all 3 disappeared and weren't seen at all through January. I took my 10yo out a few tines during late youth and didn't have anything legal come in.

The shooters were around a few weeks into October but due to them being on cam and around the cam from 12a-8a we held off from going in hoping they would get less nocturnal, and it never happened.

Next season I'm not going to worry about it and I'm going to hunt mornings early in October regardless. If I bump them, I bump them, if I don't go they have shown a pretty strict pattern of wandering off by November anyway.

I was able to take another good buck on my lease in early December so I'm not too upset about the ol Pasture not cooperating.

We plan on doing some plots this spring, I will try to update if we are able.

Comment

I kinda like that funky horned one.
                                he dead.

Logans first buck, got him tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X