Looking for Day Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Day Hunt

A coworker, his wife, and I are looking for a couple days worth of hunting. Mainly for her to get a deer. Me I just like seeing new spots. We had a place planned for two days at 700 a piece. He had been there before and was a decent hunt. Due to sickness we were told we needed to reschedule. Our timeliness won't allow us to. Does anyone have any places they would recommend. Thanks

Wow, figured there would be something

Comment

Location?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We were headed to Lampasas but anywhere within 6 hrs of Longview would be doable

Comment

Diamond C. It may be too far, but it’s a heck of a place.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Diamond C. It may be too far, but it’s a heck of a place.
            I was told it was sold… not sure how true it is, but that is what I was told

Comment

Timberlake ranch. We had a blast last September

Timberlake Bowhunting Ranch - D'hanis Texas - South Texas Bowhunting. Considered to be the ultimate bowhunting ranch in south texas. Whether you are hunting for Trophy Whitetails, Axis, Blackbuck, Aoudad, Fallow, Sika, Red Stag, Mouflan Rams, Hawaiian Rams or Wild Boars,you will experience the true Do-it-Yourself type hunt where you will test your skills and abilities to score these Trophy Animals.

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
                I was told it was sold… not sure how true it is, but that is what I was told

Oh wow. I haven’t heard

Comment

Look on the Texas Hunting Forum under Guides and Outfitters.

Comment

Working...
                  X