No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payton has 3 years $15 million per on his contract left, no ?? So still owed $45 million? I don't think that's gonna be a Jerry problem. That would cost the Cowboys some solid draft picks (probably first rounders) or some big money

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Payton has 3 years $15 million per on his contract left, no ?? So still owed $45 million? I don't think that's gonna be a Jerry problem. That would cost the Cowboys some solid draft picks (probably first rounders) or some big money
      There's no salary cap on coaches, and we all know Jerry is "ashamed at the size of the check he'd write to win again"...so why not buy that dude out???

Rhetorical, we know why...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        There's no salary cap on coaches, and we all know Jerry is "ashamed at the size of the check he'd write to win again"...so why not buy that dude out???

Rhetorical, we know why...

You spend Jerry's money just fine.. Just another flavor of the day "fix" for the folks who think they know more than the folks with skins in the game...

Of course if SuperBowl wins are our guide, Sean Payton hasn't done much with one of the best QBs in NFL history at the helm. 1 SB win bowl in all those years with him. McCarthy has the same. I'm not against Sean Payton but seriously. I'd like to see him here but in the grand scheme of things he has one bowl with Drew Brees? McCarthy got fired from Green Bay for the same with Rogers.

Comment

I enjoy watching Patrick Mahomes. He plays "backyard football" at a professional level.

Travis Kelce told him at the time out before the last play at 00.07 seconds that he wasn't going to run the called play route if the Bill's defense was playing the sideline strong. You can hear Mahomes during his cadence yell Do it Kels, do it, do it. Kelce ran the inside seam, Mahomes threw a perfect pass just as he was getting hit which set up the tieing field goal.

Watch this link and listen to the snap count.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            The O-line needs more attention than a head coaching change, which isn't going to happen. Would hate to sacrifice good draft picks just for another coach.

Comment

Sean is available. Give the Saints three first rounders and he will get you to a couple of super bowls

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Oh yeah and Dan Quinn is staying

Comment

I can see Sean in Dallas in the near future. But, he is not the type to let Jerrah run the show on personnel, draft picks, and free agents.

I don't think he wanted to move on from the Saints as much as he wanted to move on from the cesspool and liberal run New Orleans.
                  Last edited by Bayouboy; 01-27-2022, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Greatness from Mahomes and Kelce. Dak doesn't have "that".

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Greatness from Mahomes and Kelce. Dak doesn't have "that".

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                      Truth!

Comment

Dan Quinn is returning to the Cowboys next year!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          I think the overtime rule just needs to be changed for the playoffs. It serves it's purpose fine for the regular season, besides there are 17 games to sort your **** out in the reg season, if it comes down to a tie or OT loss, you don't belong. But there's no reason to end a playoff game in OT without both teams having the chance to put their offense on the field.
                          This

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            I can see Sean in Dallas in the near future. But, he is not the type to let Jerrah run the show on personnel, draft picks, and free agents.

I don't think he wanted to move on from the Saints as much as he wanted to move on from the cesspool and liberal run New Orleans.
                            Hard to predict but a friend of ours who works for Mrs Benson as one of her auto dealer GM's and who knows a little bit about the insider stuff says that Peyton is very tight with Mrs Benson and is very loyal to her and the family. Don't know how much this means but if Peyton wants out of the Nola cesspool I'm sure Mrs Benson would understand. I would also venture that Peyton thinks more of the Benson family than he ever would the Jones. On the other hand money talks as it always does.

Comment

You guys do know that he retired and is free to go wherever he wants to right?

Comment

Originally posted by ORIONTHEHUNTER View Post
                                You guys do know that he retired and is free to go wherever he wants to right?
                                Incorrect

Comment

Working...
                                X