Think I'm done with Taco Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
    I live in Aledo and I keep hearing great things about your place. I’ll stop by soon to check it out. Had no idea Montes was owned by a TBHer!

Come see me, I’m usually around. Ask for Erik

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
      If’n you catch him there, ask him about the trophy deer at Aquila....

Hi Erick. [emoji16][emoji23]

Good one… I thought about asking Mike for one of his 160’s he’s taken over the years at H1 to decorate with!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CDF View Post
        I stopped eating there after seeing at UPS we were shipping brown ground meat food coloring to them. You shouldn’t have to color your ground meat.
        Then don't buy ground meat from a grocery store. They use a LOT of food coloring.
        Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
        I know some folks who swore by the 5 layer burrito.. to sober up ya know
        Back in the day it was a dozen deep fried JITB tacos at 2:00am.

Comment

Nothing wrong with Taco Bell.

I like Jack in the box tacos too. I’ll never give those up.

Comment

I still frequent Taco Bell pretty often. Not weekly, but easy a couple times a month.

Chicken quesadilla with a soft taco, two bean burritos, no onion, extra cheese and extra red sauce. Large Mountain Dew. Every now and then the wife craves bean burritos as well and she will be on board with going.

Will have to see if this Taco Casa place is near me.

Edit: Google brought me to photos of a Taco Casa. Recognized it as a place near my brother in law in Waxahachie. It 100% is better than Taco Bell, but I like Taco Bell’s sauces better.
            Last edited by Chase4556; 01-24-2022, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Rosa's cafe is not too bad for fast food TexMex as well. Taco Bell is not high on my list

Comment

IMO...IF there is a Taco Casa within 15 miles of you, there is absolutely no reason to eat at Taco Bell.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadeye Mex View Post
                  IMO...IF there is a Taco Casa within 15 miles of you, there is absolutely no reason to eat at Taco Bell.

the chili burger with cheese, add black olives is my go to, and a bean burrito, mild, add sour cream and olives, with plenty of hot sauce on both....i can taste it now

Comment

Originally posted by Raider Power View Post
                    I’ve been done with Taco Bell ever since I got a disposable income.
                    I laughed at this one.

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
                      My cousin owns and operates one in Carrollton, my uncle owns and operates one in Lake Whitney. We have a franchised location in Cleburne and Granbury. The menus are pretty similar as is the recipes but the service and quality can vary on a couple locations. Kind of what happens when you give up total control. I can only vouch 100% on my store in Aledo, now I eat at the others when I’m in the area but like I said the service can be spotty but the food is always on point.

Well hot dang! Friend here at work was telling about a place in Whitney and I bet this is it....awesome! I go thru there on the way to work. Wanted me to buy him a bunch of tortillas....they make em different?..can't remember what he told me tho. Metal building just east of town on 22?

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post

the chili burger with cheese, add black olives is my go to, and a bean burrito, mild, add sour cream and olives, with plenty of hot sauce on both....i can taste it now
                        Chili burger in the house. Started eating those(taco burger) at Taco Torch in Waco in the 70s. Taco bell had the bell beefer.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Taco Bell is a great alternative to traditional bowel preps prior to a colonoscopy.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
                            Well hot dang! Friend here at work was telling about a place in Whitney and I bet this is it....awesome! I go thru there on the way to work. Wanted me to buy him a bunch of tortillas....they make em different?..can't remember what he told me tho. Metal building just east of town on 22?

Yes sir, that’s my uncles location. Tortilla’s are handmade all day long from scratch!

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                              Taco Bell is a great alternative to traditional bowel preps prior to a colonoscopy.
                              Why? Nothing they have is spicy or hot including the sauces.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Why? Nothing they have is spicy or hot including the sauces.

In my experience, heat need not be present to blast off the porcelain rocket.

Comment

Working...
                                X