No announcement yet.

Metallica in LV… Should I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more Rush, no more Motorhead, no more Zz Top, absolutely go, Tool is currently touring too, Metallica is a blast live. Anybody tells you different just dont get it

Comment

Word. Thanks MrHogmauler.
      Thanks all Yall for your input…especially those who’ve been on ground in LV. Im going.

Whereas, Greta Van Fleet opens for Metallica.
      Thereby, ******edness will abound this concert from start to finish.
      Giggity.

Comment

Show up late. Lol.

Greta von suck.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well now I definitely need to see them and see why they suck. Why is your take your take BoB?

I had a buddy whose was a staunch metal head who would riot when someone played Nickelback. Gay…he’d say. RIP Springer. He owned every Metallica shirt that had ever been made and wore nothing else.
          Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-19-2022, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
            Well now I definitely need to see them and see why they suck. Why is your take your take BoB?

I had a buddy whose was a staunch metal head who would riot when someone played Nickelback. Gay…he’d say. RIP Springer. He owned every Metallica shirt that had ever been made and wore nothing else.
            Man they are 10,000 times worse than Nickleback. Terrible. Not even close to being metal. If they opened for Slayer they would get booed and pummeled by debris. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
              Word. Thanks MrHogmauler.
              Thanks all Yall for your input…especially those who’ve been on ground in LV. Im going.

Whereas, Greta Van Fleet opens for Metallica.
              Thereby, ******edness will abound this concert from start to finish.
              Giggity.
              In case you’re interested, I just noticed that Fleetwood Mac is playing that same venue on the following Thursday, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                In case you’re interested, I just noticed that Fleetwood Mac is playing that same venue on the following Thursday, I believe.
                Fake news...no Lindsey Buckingham = not Fleetwood Mac.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Man they are 10,000 times worse than Nickleback. Terrible. Not even close to being metal. If they opened for Slayer they would get booed and pummeled by debris. Lol.

That's more like it BOB...I thought someone had taken over your acct.

Comment

I’ve never seen Metallica ( big fan just never went ) but I’ve seen several bands who should have been well past their heyday perform and they killed it. Saw the Rush R-40 tour…incredible. Saw Def Leppard in 2008 or 10 and they were absolutely incredible. Heart opened for them and they really stole the show. ZZ Top always sounded good.

Comment

John Bonham’s son Jason compared them to the Black Crows Does this mean my Black Crows tatt needs to be covered up? The last Black Crows show in the RGV had more sheriff deputies than heads, as if a Homeboy Stoner Riot was about to break out

Comment

Metal up your ***!

[emoji1662]

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post
                          Saw the Rush R-40 tour…incredible.

Jealous...I'm ****** for not making the effort. Still can't believe Neil is gone.

Comment

One

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                              Should you? No, and here’s why: As I assume you did, I grew up listening to the great bands of the 70s and 80s, music that they now refer as “classic rock.” While I continue to contend that this was the greatest era in rock music, I am not an advocate of reliving the past. Tempos are maddeningly slower, voices are disturbingly weak with gaps in their clarity, and guitars balance precariously on protruding bellies that sit on top of an a** that was lost in the mileau of the “Sex, Drugs, and Rock-and-Roll” era.

There’s a saying, “You can never go home again.” When you do, your “trip” always ends in disappointment and the startling realization that you, along with your favorite icons of the past, are making that slow, inexorable march toward death.

Save yourself the disappointment...and the money. Stay home.
                              Wow. You should try motivational speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                                Wow. You should try motivational speaking.

You’re having fun my expense here, aren’t you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X