Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's always good to see the couch burners go down in flames!

Comment

Smart warming up for the Sooners bowl game hump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Brock thinking about Bama 24/7/365.....I can't quit you!!

Comment

Let's go Oregon.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            I’m loving all these SEC West teams losing. Screw them. But remember. These teams didn’t want to be there. [emoji23]. The only games that matter are in the CFP. Bama and Georgia play for the Natty. SEC slobber is coming. Just wait.

With all due respect, I think that's the biggest cop out and excuse I've ever heard in CFB. TT didn't want to be there either, what did they do about it? They showed up and stomped some ***. If you're in a bowl game you don't want to be in, laying an egg just shows you lack character and depth.

Comment

While you guys are beating each other off, I mean up… Henry and I did some killing…

Last edited by lanceodom; 12-29-2021, 09:45 AM.

Comment

That was an awesome game to watch. Potential program changer, and really shows Cumbie's character to go in and give it his best instead of half assing it like some actual head coaches. He's off to other pastures, and wish him the best. Excellent start to the CJM era too, and great way to bury the Leach curse in the process. Hats off to TTU who was also missing quite a few starters and on their third string QB, a fact that the ESPN SEC humpers failed to mention while covering for Miss's poor showing. The future is bright in the 806!

Comment

That's a stud!

Comment

Originally posted by Laketex View Post
                    That was an awesome game to watch. Potential program changer, and really shows Cumbie's character to go in and give it his best instead of half assing it like some actual head coaches. He's off to other pastures, and wish him the best. Excellent start to the CJM era too, and great way to bury the Leach curse in the process. Hats off to TTU who was also missing quite a few starters and on their third string QB, a fact that the ESPN SEC humpers failed to mention while covering for Miss's poor showing. The future is bright in the 806!
                    They sure wanted you to know State was missing starters. They said it over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                      Big 12 Leg Humpers out in full force.

I think you totally missed the point

Comment

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

LSU digging into the NFL for defensive coaches. 2 new hires from the League. Matt House and Robert Steeples.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                          LSU digging into the NFL for defensive coaches. 2 new hires from the League. Matt House and Robert Steeples.

House is a solid hire

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                            Geaux Bearcats!! Hi Paul!!
                            ESPN has a couple of “homer” channels where you can pick up Eli Gold’s broadcast of the game

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                              While you guys are beating each other off, I mean up… Henry and I did some killing…

Nice!!

Comment

Go Oregon.

It's 12:39 and ou sucks!

Aggy won't know how to respond to UT fans not being conference homers. Don't worry I will cheer for Baylor when they play Ole Miss though.

Comment

Working...
                                X