Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
    Congratulations. You lost the #1 TE in the country but his brother threw a good pass. Coon-*** logic, I guess.
    You obviously don’t get this recruiting situation. LSU lost the #1 TE in the Country because the Johnson brothers are a “package deal”. Jake was only going to sign with LSU if Max was next years starting QB. With a new HC, OC, and PGC, Max was NOT going to be promised QB1. He is an average QB that has zero pocket awareness. Daddy gets mad with the new coaching change and both sons decide to play elsewhere. How hard is that to comprehend ?

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      And!!!!!

Didn’t lose to Kansas at home.

PV A&M, Kent St. and NM would boat race Kansas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
        You obviously don’t get this recruiting situation. LSU lost the #1 TE in the Country because the Johnson brothers are a “package deal”. Jake was only going to sign with LSU if Max was next years starting QB. With a new HC, OC, and PGC, Max was NOT going to be promised QB1. He is an average QB that has zero pocket awareness. Daddy gets mad with the new coaching change and both sons decide to play elsewhere. How hard is that to comprehend ?
        Nah, I completely get the situation. LSU lost the #1TE in the class, and Jimbo should contact him.

Comment

Nah, I completely get the situation. LSU lost the #1TE in the class, and Jimbo should contact him.
          Aggy is fine at the TE position with 2 current commits
          Jimbo needs to focus on signing better cornerbacks

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
            Aggy is fine at the TE position with 2 current commits
            Jimbo needs to focus on signing better cornerbacks
            That was a he** of a throw.

Comment

Its all good. Im pretty pleased with the TE we currently have. I was pleasantly surprised with Beche. Little more coaching and refinement and he’ll be pretty darn good.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                And!!!!!

Didn’t lose to Kansas at home.
                Negative. One of the highlights of the year was Kansas taking out horn.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                  Y'all go ahead and fire Coombs.
                  You can have him…..

His first 4 games as DC were anemic to say the least …..

He was better in the booth as an assistant after play calling was removed from him….
                  He will probably move on

I admittedly don’t pay much attention to the Big 12 at all…. Only from the guys in here going back and forth and had no idea OK St defense was that good…. He specifically was hired for his run defense scheme……
                  He has to be a huge upgrade from what we had…..

Now if the Bears don’t hire Ryan Day……

Comment

Congratulations. You lost the #1 TE in the country but his brother threw a good pass. Coon-*** logic, I guess.
                    Has Notre Dame ever had a problem finding tight ends while Bayou Brian was there? I don't think so. Look for him to bring in one of those big corn fed tight ends that does not mind blocking.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                      That was a he** of a throw.
                      Post the video of the ball being stripped after the punt, about a minute before that pass. Should’ve never had the ball to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                        That #3 recruiting class a couple years ago resides in Austin. Talk about wasteful.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                        Only about 7-8 remain.

Comment

Is this Decoldest Crawford kid any good?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            Post the video of the ball being stripped after the punt, about a minute before that pass. Should’ve never had the ball to begin with.
                            Not arguing that but regardless, it was a he** of a throw under pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

With a name like that he has to be good! [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                Doesn’t have All-American or 1st Team SEC talent, but would be a serviceable CB on 3rd dn and nickel situations. Kid is very close to Mickey Joseph and rumored to be following Joseph to Nebraska

Comment

Working...
                                X