Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
    Would Kiffin be interested in Oregon? He could get back on the West Coast and flip the bird to USC all the time.
    Kiffin has a new contract in front of him or he has signed it already, taking him to $7.5M. What is crazy is in 2020, he was making $3.9M and by the end of this year that has almost doubled. What a time to be a head college football coach.

I know that Oregon has Nike money so if they want him, money will not be an issue. If Kiffin does take Oregon, good chance that Ole Miss will promote Jeff Lebby. Lebby is rumored to be moving on to be the OC at OU.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Rhule and Aranda vs Strong and Herman.

Ugh.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      I hear you, they've made it look easy...

Comment

Campbell may end up at Oregon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He might need to switch to a flat brim hat with that move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He has rumored to have interviewed and turned down two jobs this cycle (OU and USC) which I have a hard time believing. He reached out to TCU about their opening as well. I have no idea what he is doing with his career path or what he is waiting on. He had a very senior laden team that was supposed to be in the Big 12 Championship and they failed to meet those expectations. He has been a hot candidate, but I wonder if the bloom is off that rose if he keeps "turning down" jobs or doesn't get serious about moving on.

Chip Kelly back to Oregon seems to be the favorite, which could be an opening for Aranda at UCLA.

Comment

Good luck everyone.

Comment

Sonny just flipped his 2022 QB, Josh Hoover dumps Indiana for TCU.

Comment

Sounds like Tech DC Keith Patterson to Abilene Christian University as HC.

Comment

That hurts for Indiana as they just had their QB hit the portal in Michael Penix. He was All Big 10 in 2020 before an injury in 2021.

Comment

Hoover has a cannon for an arm.

Comment

Texas next NIL will provide $50K per year for every OL on the roster starting with next season. Nice little pay day to jump start any OL NIL career, even if you are the backup.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          Texas next NIL will provide $50K per year for every OL on the roster starting with next season. Nice little pay day to jump start any OL NIL career, even if you are the backup.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Yep, they'll all make in the neighborhood of 150k each not including additional monies based on the two initiatives released in the last few days. Not bad for the OL boys.

Comment

Let’s geaux!

Comment

Lol Texas needin OL BAD!

Comment

Working...
                                X