• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Utah absolutely owns Oregon…..

Destroyed them again

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
      Heck with that! I wanna see Bama get blown out! See Nick throw stuff and cuss a lot!! Geaux Dawgs!! And Pokes!!

I want to see Georgia blow them out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations to Jeff Traylor and his UTSA Roadrunners.

Conference USA Championships

Comment

Ducks were destroyed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If only Cam Rising had stayed at Texas. Dude left because of Ehlinger.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 12-03-2021, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
              Heck with that! I wanna see Bama get blown out! See Nick throw stuff and cuss a lot!! Geaux Dawgs!! And Pokes!!
              Aw come on Slew, Eli Gold wanted me to remind you that you can stream his broadcast on 100.9 out of Tuscaloosa.

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
              I want to see Georgia blow them out

You too? I guess I expected it after your conspiracy post

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              My thinking [emoji626]…. I’m done with all these 5 stars and the prima Donna chit that comes with them. Hats off to saban being able to manage it
              “84 and out the door” is about the best way to handle them at times.

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
              Would anyone here be surprised if Bama played their best game of the season tomorrow, gets a few “favorable” calls, and Kirby screws the pooch resulting in a Bama win? Then Bama and Georgia end up in the CFP.
              I got a sneaky feeling it might play out like this tomorrow.

Good Lord you better stay in a favorable place tomorrow or something may fall out of the sky and hit you on the head, if it hasn’t already

Comment

I hope Bama wins it all.

Comment

I hope the tigers come back at half time and win the bourbon bowl!

Comment

I see that Kelly let Moffit (S & C coach) go. He’d been at LSU for 20 years. That’s tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      I see that Kelly let Moffit (S & C coach) go. He’d been at LSU for 20 years. That’s tough.

It was time, you can blame the fake injuries over the last two years.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                        Watching Doug and Dalton Brooks, right?
                        Yes. Dalton had 382 yards (might not be correct). Doug was 159

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Pulling for the Wolverines to go all the way.

Hope Bama spanks Georgia.

Houston may just surprise Cinci.

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
                            I've watched Ewers in person since he was in 4th grade. Potential? Yes, out the a**. Skills? See above

Big, big negative for me- Ewers is about Ewers 100%. The 2021 Carroll Dragon team hasn't missed a lick since Ewers reclassified and enrolled at OSU. Not one kid on that team has mentioned him being gone, and I've had a lot of those kids over since they were in Kindergarten flag football.

Can he get it done, no doubt. Last year in the state game he was still hurt from the early season surgery, really reduced his mobility. As a sophomore he was outstanding, except when the games started started to mean something deep in the playoffs.

Maybe he'll succeed at a place where there isn't a qb battle for the job, I honestly don't think he'd ever get a start at OSU until his 3rd or 4th year.

Best of luck to the kid, but Quinn needs a good kick in the a** to make himself accountable to the teammates and program around him.
                            exactly

Comment

2021 College Football - Championship Week

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
                              Aw come on Slew, Eli Gold wanted me to remind you that you can stream his broadcast on 100.9 out of Tuscaloosa.

You too? I guess I expected it after your conspiracy post

“84 and out the door” is about the best way to handle them at times.

Good Lord you better stay in a favorable place tomorrow or something may fall out of the sky and hit you on the head, if it hasn’t already

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                              Since we don’t have any Dawg fans around here good luck today!

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 12-04-2021, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X