This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
    I want to see what Kelly tips the scales at after a few months on the job!

Brock, go ahead and send it to me.
    Yea because if my memory serves me it was rough sledding at ND for a couple of years. It don’t snow much in BR...

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
      What will be the difference between watching college football on Friday and Saturday and the pro's on Sunday! Everyone is paid for their performance. I don't research like lot's of folks on here. Just curious.

Research? Just turn on your Twitter notifications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
        I had no idea the pro coaches made that much money.
        Guess how much Roger Goodell is paid

$65,000,000 per year

Comment

Appears these LSU fans are pretty happy with the hire.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
            Guess how much Roger Goodell is paid

$65,000,000 per year

That is truly mind blowing. That guy can’t find his *** with either hand.

Comment

I’m not sure Ruhle would have been the best fit. The fans definitely want Venables.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                I like the move to stay in house with those two dudes and continue to build.
                Freeman seems a popular pick with the players. ND currently has a top 5 recruiting class, surely keeping Freeman will minimize their losses with BK leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  I’m not sure Ruhle would have been the best fit. The fans definitely want Venables.
                  The exodus created by Lincolns departure is insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    The exodus created by Lincolns departure is insane.
                    It is. I said earlier that it reminded me of SMU death penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      It is. I said earlier that it reminded me of SMU death penalty.

It’s crazy. Hopefully some of them will simply recommit when they get a coach. With 12-15 coming up, they need to do this quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                        It’s crazy. Hopefully some of them will simply recommit when they get a coach. With 12-15 coming up, they need to do this quick.

I’m hearing announced today. They need to hurry up, but I understand some are in championship games and possibly the playoff.

Comment

The new signing period is having a major affect on these coaching searches as they don't allow schools the opportunity to have the time to sort through the process.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post

That is truly mind blowing. That guy can’t find his *** with either hand.
                            Surely you have the commas in the wrong place. Maybe 6.5 mil a year?

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                              Nope

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                                that's what I thought, google it... he is absolutely killing it... at that clip he is working his way to $500 million to $1billion real quick...

Comment

Working...
                                X