This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
    Notre Dame has the easiest path to the CFP of all teams in the country and couldn’t get a title. Now this yankee who’s never coached in the south is gonna go down to the boot and get it done?? This might be one of the worst cultural fits I’ve seen. He’s gonna get out in the humidity in august and have a heat stroke on the practice field.

If you LSU fans are happy, good for you. I just don’t see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Miles and saban were both from the North and won nc’s at LSU soooo...

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
      Sure it is. How many national champions have we all heard in recent years talk in post game interviews and we need a jive translator to understand?

That’s sarcasm by the way

So then how’s he gonna be able to communicate with those south louisiana boys?

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
        Miles and saban were both from the North and won nc’s at LSU soooo...

So is Miles a good coach or not?

Comment

So then how’s he gonna be able to communicate with those south louisiana boys?

Bring O back as translator and pay him in free crawfish for life [emoji2371]

Comment

Billie Gillespie is coaching at Tarleton State. I'd be surprised if there's a college baseball coach whose name is more recognizable in this country.

Comment

So is Miles a good coach or not?

Miles was a weirdo who ate grass and coasted off Saban’s success.

However, he does have a shiny NC trophy. Something about a blind squirrel....
              He didn’t do squat after leaving LSU.

Comment

The hires mean nothing, unless they get great talent and coach it up. Dabo was on NOBODY’S radar and had a run with really good Clemson talent. So did Coach O at LSU, Miles at LSU, Fulmer at Tennessee, Bowden at FSU, Holtz at ND, Brown at Texas, Switzer and Stoops at OU, Spurrier at Florida, Urban at Florida and tOSU and Saban at LSU and Bama. These men coached these boys up and made men out of them, turned them into winning machines.

Jimbo gets these great classes on board and doesn’t at least start winning SEC titles and getting to the playoffs…..the love will wear off quickly. I’m about tired of this ****…….And I quit giving my $100 donations last year!!
                Last edited by RLB; 11-29-2021, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBears View Post
                  You said CBB sucks. Your opinion is the virtually nonexistent one.

Btw, currently Tarleton State is within a bucket of Gonzaga in the 2nd half. If Tarleton wins or even keeps it close, the game will get more press coverage than any college baseball game including CWS games.

Again, you're entitled to your opinion but college baseball doesn't even exist when compared to college basketball.
                  Again....I didn't bring up either, in the CFB thread. I was jacking with DDF and BoB, who brought it up.

I don't watch anything because other people are watching it, and I don't care who else watches baseball.

Comment

Lot of hatin going here for a Hall of Fame coach, going to a recent Natl' Champ, while A&M has settled for another mediocre record with one of the highest paid coaches and ut is suffering through one of their worst seasons ever.

Geaux Tigers!!!

Comment

Billie Gillespie is coaching at Tarleton State. I'd be surprised if there's a college baseball coach whose name is more recognizable in this country.
                      Recognizable to who? I know who Billie Clyde is because he's from Graford....

Is Bob Knight still throwin chairs???
                      Last edited by Dale Moser; 11-29-2021, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                        Lot of hatin going here for a Hall of Fame coach, going to a recent Natl' Champ, while A&M has settled for another mediocre record with one of the highest paid coaches and ut is suffering through one of their worst seasons ever.

Geaux Tigers!!!

What recent national champion are you referring to?

Comment

No fan of ND or Kelly, but I recall the ND program was largely irrelevant before Kelly took over. His record is impressive and the’ve had several trips to the playoffs. With the automatic talent at LSU, I’d bet it’s a safe hire.

Who thought both OU and ND would have coaching vacancies this week?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            The hires mean nothing, unless they get great talent and coach it up. Dabo was on NOBODY’S radar and had a run with really good Clemson talent. So did Coach O at LSU, Miles at LSU, Fulmer at Tennessee, Bowden at FSU, Holtz at ND, Brown at Texas, Switzer and Stoops at OU, Spurrier at Florida, Urban at Florida and tOSU and Saban at LSU and Bama. These men coached these boys up and made men out of them, turned them into winning machines.

Jimbo gets these great classes on board and doesn’t at least start winning SEC titles and getting to the playoffs…..the love will wear off quickly. I’m about tired of this ****…….And I quit giving my $100 donations last year!!
                            That might be your most sensible post EVER...

Comment

What recent national champion are you referring to?

I believe he means Kelly going to lsu...assuming some think he's a HOF coach.

Comment

You should consider yourself surprised then because there’s quite a few more recognizable BASKETBALL coaches than BILLY Gillespie.

Comment

Working...
                                X