Clear All

[quote=Heath;15964068]
    Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post

Incorrect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Isn’t U Oklahoma that way as well?

Comment

Elko won’t get a look from ND.

Bob Stoops would walk on coals to get the ND Job.
      So would Urban Meyer, but he is too toxic.
      Fickell
      Campbell
      Freeman probably gets a look.

Comment

Just looked and nd has played one ranked team and lost. Time will tell…

No coach is worth what y’all are saying he’s going to make. Now it’s just getting stupid…

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
          I have to disagree here. Raised two daughters and they were both women's basketball coaches for a few years. Rather watch a good girls game then any men's basketball game! To each his own.
          I understand there are fans, my wife is a (younger) girls basketball coach also. I was largely picking on DDF, and BoB.....and I just don't like basketball on the whole with a few exceptions.
          Last edited by Dale Moser; 11-29-2021, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            Good hire for LSU.

Good hire for USC.

OU getting Big Game Bob back?

Jimbo is staying!!! Yipeeee!!
            OU may have buyers remorse in the near future. Riley walked into a good situation at OU. Not so sure he can handle what has happened at USC.

Comment

Lsu won a nc 2 years ago with the worst coach in ole miss history. They should be ok with the winningest coach in ND history. He should at least be competent.

Comment

Just come across this gem.....

Comment

[quote=Heath;15964082]
                  Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

$730 is system wide.
                  Yep. Sure is. Of course, you can break it down by each school if you prefer to make it seem even smaller if you like.

LSU must be getting their money’s worth if they can win with chump change while others lose with billions.
                  Last edited by Bayouboy; 11-29-2021, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    I raised 4 girl basketball players and if my girls aren't playing, I'd rather watch paint dry than watch girls basketball. Mens CBB is a different story and one of the most exciting, gritty, and competitive sports to watch. Never know when a SFA is gonna upset a Duke or when a stud like Steph Curry is gonna appear at a college like Davidson. I can't believe anyone doesn't like college basketball. Prayers sent.
                    And because you're a gambler!

Comment

[quote=Bayouboy;15964107]
                      Originally posted by Heath View Post

Yep. Sure is. Of course, you can break it down by each school if you prefer to make it seem even smaller if you like.

LSU must be getting their money’s worth if they can with with chump change while others lose with billions.

Comment

[quote=Bayouboy;15964107]
                        Originally posted by Heath View Post

LSU must be getting their money’s worth if they can with with chump change while others lose with billions.

Ags use the system number as well. It’s all good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nobody is using endowment funds to buy football coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                            I have to disagree here. Raised two daughters and they were both women's basketball coaches for a few years. Rather watch a good girls game then any men's basketball game! To each his own.
                            Said no one EVER.

Girls hoops sucks.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                              Nobody is using endowment funds to buy football coaches.

Nope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Oh yeah, totally comparable subjects.lol Only you're lame *** could attempt to marginally equate the two.
                                It was at least as good as your lame comments on other sports. Actually, better.

As soon as I see college athletes being handed out fake jewelry and participation trophies I may halfarse agree with you. Highly doubtful though.

Comment

Working...
                                X