No announcement yet.

TPWD Draw Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, but I don't know how hackers work. Could they just be monitoring what is being typed without having entry into the data-base?

Comment

Originally posted by merlin View Post
      I would use his customer number no need to throw his social out there
      Used his customer#, got him entered in several draw hunts, now we just have to wait. That boy is so excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        Don't think so.

My son had 4 for youth gator. When I applied this year he had zero. He turned 18 in December

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
        Because he's applying as a adult not a youth anymore his youth points are still there but he is starting fresh on the adult side

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
          If he has ever bought a hunting license then he already has an account.
          This, your not supposed to create other peoples accounts its a felony

Under Penal Code section 32.51, it is a state jail felony to use identifying information of another person

Comment

Originally posted by shwacker1911 View Post
            Because he's applying as a adult not a youth anymore his youth points are still there but he is starting fresh on the adult side
            Yes

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 30-30 View Post
              Odd…. I turned 18 ten+ years ago and all my youth points still show up. Here’s to hoping.
              They only apply to he youth categories which you are no longer eligible

Comment

When can I start applying my kids? They are still a few years form being able to go, but if I could start with a few points it’d be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
                  When can I start applying my kids? They are still a few years form being able to go, but if I could start with a few points it’d be great.
                  What if they get picked when applying to accumulate points?

Comment

When you go to apply for the youth hunt use your husband's name first and then add the youth as another applicant. This way all the information and permit will be sent to your husband's email account not your sons. I've entered many youth hunt drawings for me and my grandson. Good luck and enter them all!! It's free

Comment

Originally posted by Mule Skinner View Post
                      I assume I’d forfeit the points and start over.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule Skinner View Post
                        I assume I’d forfeit the points and start over.
                        Yep!!!
                        My brother did it years ago with his boy. Think he was 5 and my brother wanted to get a couple points under his belt. Ended up drawing a hunt and just called and canceled. Once he got of age, he drew a few more hunts before turning 16.

Comment

I have been applying for some time now. How do I see how many preference points I have?

Comment

Originally posted by BosqueTech View Post
                            I have been applying for some time now. How do I see how many preference points I have?
                            Should be able to see them on them draw hunting site. I believe they have a box you can click on.

Comment

Originally posted by ladybluearm View Post
                              Used his customer#, got him entered in several draw hunts, now we just have to wait. That boy is so excited.
                              Good Luck on the draws!

Comment

when my two boys were young, they/I were selected for several hunts with either few or no preference points.

Comment

Working...
                                X