This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
    I’m wrong to pile on you here with everyone. I’m sorry for that. I’m a weak person. What I ought to be doing is praying for you.

Lord, please bless this man. Help him be a mouthpiece for you Lord. Let him be your hands and feet in this world and do your work. God give us the strength and wisdom to forgive those those who trespass against us, and welcome them to our table. Let our actions and words be an example of how you have told us to live. Forgive us our pride , our judgments, and our sins. In your name we pray.

Amen.
    I'm weaker than you, all I could do was sign him up for multiple Buckmaster's accounts and free goats on craiglist!

Comment

He’s the guy who’s son runs a 4.5, I remember him… bad deal, sure glad you got your money back.

Comment

I’m 100% serious. I’m ashamed of myself. We’re all accountable for our actions not just him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          Weak azz excuse... real weak.

Having been ghosted big time on this site myself ( BIG TIME ) it literally takes 10 seconds to communicate with someone and send a text.

Go play in another sand box.

100% nailed it here. Lack of communication is my biggest pet peeve. Especially when there is money involved.....

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
            What a joke!!! He responded! He needs to be banned period! I was super sick with Covid and I was still able to respond to texts. He sold a bow and never followed through with getting the merchandise out- same as stealing in my book. You can lend a friend money for three months but not a stranger! Nice banking with you- I think not!!! Admins do the right thing and pull the plug on him.

Yup yup...I was in the hospital with a hole in my colon on morphine for 5-6 days and could respond to texts. Now that may not have been the smartest thing in the world to do but I tried....

Comment

Threads like this is what makes TBH better than any other site for selling items. No site is perfect, but stuff like this isn’t tolerated on here. After seeing his lack of remorse and then playing the victim card. I hope the MODS do ban him. He’s earned it. TBH is better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Threads like this is what makes TBH better than any other site for selling items. No site is perfect, but stuff like this isn’t tolerated on here. After seeing his lack of remorse and then playing the victim card. I hope the MODS do ban him. He’s earned it. TBH is better than that.
                Agree

Comment

If you ban an a-hole, they will just pop up under a new username, and someone else will have to re-learn that they are an a-hole when they steal from someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLDAD1 View Post
                    Agree

Clearly you’re enjoying yourself at this point. Your lack of moral character is impressive

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                      I agree. If never brought up the OP would be out his money and CD1 would have tried or may have already sold the xbow to someone else. Needs to be gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      This is right on.
                      This POS is nothing but trash and I'm sorry that he has three boys to raise and will be worthless like this pond scum.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Clearly you’re enjoying yourself at this point. Your lack of moral character is impressive
                        I'm simply agreeing with you.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                          This is right on.
                          This POS is nothing but trash and I'm sorry that he has three boys to raise and will be worthless like this pond scum.

Comment

Probably time to lock this thread and move on. Glad it is getting resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              If you ban an a-hole, they will just pop up under a new username, and someone else will have to re-learn that they are an a-hole when they steal from someone else.
                              Dale, you are exactly right. I bet he was on FB a bunch since 6/17

Comment

Originally posted by rileydog View Post
                                Probably time to lock this thread and move on. Glad it is getting resolved.

Yep. Lesson learned.

Comment

Working...
                                X