This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COOLDAD1 View Post
    Keyboard Warriors. I said I made a mistake. I'm sure you can find my address. Feel free to come and whip my ARSE.

You’re missing the point. Completely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Keyboard Warriors. I said I made a mistake. I'm sure you can find my address. Feel free to come and whip my ARSE.
      Hey Mods....make this DB disappear!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
        Hahahaha. You a buyer?!?! I got some ocean front property too if your interested.

Pics? [emoji6].
        No I was just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Hey Mods....make this DB disappear!
          Please

Comment

Now now boys. No need to resort to being tough on the internet where it counts.

Comment

Let us know how many show up that weren’t involved show up to whip ***! LOL!

Comment

Is the crossbow still for sale? Of course, I could bring myself to make a full price offer after all this.

Comment

Dude You did. NOT. Make a mistake you did it on purpose
                  My offer to come pick up the x bow or the $$ and send it to Chief for you still stands

Comment

A mistake happens once and you learn lessons and move on. Not multiple times on multiple people! It's just excuses for screwing people over which it seems you do pretty regularly

Comment

This was just sad.

Comment

Not an excuse bud. That's life.
                        BS. The only reason that he's getting his money back, if it happens, is that you've been outed. You're a verified thief and should be banned.

Comment

"3 boys and busy at work".
                          So busy you couldn't ship a $200.00 crossbow or refund the man his money in over 4 months?
                          What a worm...

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                            BS. The only reason that he's getting his money back, if it happens, is that you've been outed. You're a verified thief and should be banned.

I agree. If never brought up the OP would be out his money and CD1 would have tried or may have already sold the xbow to someone else. Needs to be gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m wrong to pile on you here with everyone. I’m sorry for that. I’m a weak person. What I ought to be doing is praying for you.

Lord, please bless this man. Help him be a mouthpiece for you Lord. Let him be your hands and feet in this world and do your work. God give us the strength and wisdom to forgive those those who trespass against us, and welcome them to our table. Let our actions and words be an example of how you have told us to live. Forgive us our pride , our judgments, and our sins. In your name we pray.

Amen.

Comment

Held Accountable

I love this site.

Comment

Working...
                                X