This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Send it to Chief Big Toe, or add it to the tip at lunch today.

Thanks

But he said, “No excuses”....before giving excuses.[emoji2369][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

3 boys and life is not an excuse.

Comment

He did communicate with me saying what he said in his post above.
        thanks Greenscreen

Comment

What a joke!!! He responded! He needs to be banned period! I was super sick with Covid and I was still able to respond to texts. He sold a bow and never followed through with getting the merchandise out- same as stealing in my book. You can lend a friend money for three months but not a stranger! Nice banking with you- I think not!!! Admins do the right thing and pull the plug on him.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLDAD1 View Post
            Not an excuse bud. That's life.
            No. Life is taking care of your business and keeping your word. You would be hard pressed to find someone more busier than me right now, but I will always make time to cover my deals.

However, good on you to jump on, own it, and get squared up with the OP. This group thrives because of honesty and square dealings. We dont want anything tarnishing that.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

Reminds me of this........

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af-Id_fuXFA"]Talladega Nights With All Due Respect - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                What a joke!!! He responded! He needs to be banned period! I was super sick with Covid and I was still able to respond to texts. He sold a bow and never followed through with getting the merchandise out- same as stealing in my book. You can lend a friend money for three months but not a stranger! Nice banking with you- I think not!!! Admins do the right thing and pull the plug on him.
                Yup....only takes 5 minutes to send a text or pm and refund the money.

Ridiculous is an understatement.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                  Weak azz excuse... real weak.

Having been ghosted big time on this site myself ( BIG TIME ) it literally takes 10 seconds to communicate with someone and send a text.

Go play in another sand box.

You win the ghosting contest.

Comment

Michael, Please Ban me. Sorry I couldn't live up to the TBH expectations.

Comment

Don’t be condescending ! You already look bad enough. Life does happen but being a grown up is easy to do just saying

Comment

Another victim, just what the world needs in 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                          Don’t be condescending ! You already look bad enough. Life does happen but being a grown up is easy to do just saying
                          No, I want to be banned.

Comment

3 boys and life is not an excuse.

I’m not arguing...thus I win the bet.[emoji6][emoji2369]

Comment

Hate to break it to you, but these are not just TBH expectations. In general, if you're paid for something you are expected to deliver on your end.

I would phrase it more like "sorry I could live up to life's expectations."

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                                Another victim, just what the world needs in 2021.
                                EXACTLY!!!

No, I want to be banned.
                                Well then log off and don’t come back! That’s pretty easy ya know. But still, don’t be a DB after you got called for doing wrong. Man up and move on!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X