This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Bob, use your sarcasm font next time. They always take your bait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I thought could but typed would. Lol.

It's really not that far off from could.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
      Horns can go 2-10 and they will be a top ten in preseason polls the following year, happens every single year. Lol at Ags losing to 50% of the Big12 teams.
      When you have top 5-10 classes every year(or back to back #3) that happens. The problem has been crappy head coaches. They have the talent as does A&M.

Lol at Texas losing to all but 3 SEC teams.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        If that triggered you, you definitely don’t want to look at the horn odds vs sec. [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]
        Yea, that guy is one some good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
          Yea, that guy is one some good stuff!
          Huh?

Comment

College Football Summer Ramp Up...

It would be pretty dumb to stay at this point, but based on this evenings news. The concessions Big 12 institutions are supposedly willing to make… is a huge chunk of the pie.

If it’s about money, they can stay and get filthy rich.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Check the pre season FPI. Aggy 6. Texas 7.

Aggy would lose 4 in the Big 12 this year at least maybe 5.

Alive said some dumb ****, but this takes the cake! Read what u wrote![emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

It would be pretty dumb to stay at this point, but based on this evenings news. The concessions Big 12 institutions are supposedly willing to make… is a huge chunk of the pie.

It’s not about the money is it?

It’s about keeping the talent in state and allowing the universities to compete at the highest levels. Competing at the highest levels keeps the talent in state and allows Texas to compete with the Alabamas and Ohio States of college football.

I have a stadium bucket list and this would help me fill that list. It may be a tough schedule but Texas has the talent to compete and will build on that talent.

It’s a great fit and where college football is headed…Super Conferences!

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                  It’s not about the money is it?

It’s about keeping the talent in state and allowing the universities to compete at the highest levels. Competing at the highest levels keeps the talent in state and allows Texas to compete with the Alabamas and Ohio States of college football.

I have a stadium bucket list and this would help me fill that list. It may be a tough schedule but Texas has the talent to compete and will build on that talent.

It’s a great fit and where college football is headed…Super Conferences!

Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    I thought could but typed would. Lol.

It's really not that far off from could.

LOL! I was wondering where you found that big bait you were trolling!

With new OL and QB, the Ags definitely COULD take a step back this season. Fortunately, they’ll have a couple of seasons to gel before facing the Big XII gauntlet!

Although irrelevant, I would expect OU to be favored against all but Bama this season. I’m already on record as saying I think OU is going to be a monster this season. I believe Phil Steele has them as the eventual champions. They have more proven OL and QB than Bama, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Talk about a miserable marriage if they were to stay in the Big 12.

Comment

Man extra revenue would further alienate both those teams within the Big 12.....translated, OU would get a pass and Texas would get all the blame.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Man extra revenue would further alienate both those teams within the Big 12.....translated, OU would get a pass and Texas would get all the blame.

That’s already taking place, [emoji23]

Comment

That’s already taking place, [emoji23]

True true....as always nobody else is ever at fault

Comment

It's a done deal. No going back unless the $ reaches $100M a year for Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                                It's a done deal. No going back unless the $ reaches $100M a year for Texas.

No doubt

Comment

Working...
                                X