Best pellet grill under $500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jkmoore03 View Post
    Wow no love to the Traeger? I can’t say how a Pit Boss or any others do since I’ve only had the one Traeger and not that long either, but it has been great. Super easy to use and makes smoking meat as easy as boiling water.
    Show me a Traeger under $500 like the op was asking about. Never seen one that price.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
      Show me a Traeger under $500 like the op was asking about. Never seen one that price.
      You are correct. My bad on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
        Anyone mess with the Z grills?

Lots of good reviews

I bought a Z grills based off of the extremely high reviews. I've only had it a couple weeks but I've used it several times and I'm really happy with it. They supposedly were originally building grills for Traeger and decided to start making their own.

Last edited by steven; 07-10-2021, 12:02 AM.

Comment

I just got a traeger 780 pro, but it was 1,000 bucks. My buddy had some 40 percent off cards so i used one of those and it was right at 600 shipped to the house. Cant wait to use it

Comment

I have a GMG Daniel Boone 4 years old no issues used around 30 cooks for sale or trade.250.00$ or trade for weber grill or some welding on my big pit

Comment

Working...
            X