Lewisville Area RV Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lewisville Area RV Park

Any recommendations on a longer term type RV park that is relatively safe in the Lewisville/Lake Lewisville areas? Or within 20-30 minutes of the area. Pool or things for kids would be a bonus. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out The Vinyards (?) on Grapevine.

Comment

There is/was a KOA on the west side of I35 in Corinth, just north of Swisher road. It is about 5 minutes at most from Arrowhead park and other launches.

Comment

Thanks I’ll check those out.

Comment

Lake park but don’t know about long term. 407/35 on the lake.

Comment

We stay at Pilot Knoll Park on the far west side of Lake Lewisville. It is an old Corps of Engineer Park that the city of Highland Village now maintains. No pool for the kids but the small park is nice and quiet. Routine police patrol rolls through. The boat ramp is closed now and so are several of the campsites due to the very high lake level now. I believe it is $35.00 per nite. Water, 30 and 50 amp service at all the sites.

Comment

check out Sandy Lake RV park. They have a pool. Used to have a small amusement park across the street but it went out of business. 15 minutes from Lake Lewisville. Looks like plenty of long term tenants.

Comment

Hidden Cove park is another option. West of Frisco.

Comment

Thanks I’ll check these out. I will be up there a while working it looks like so looking for monthly rate places in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by 76aggie View Post
                    We stay at Pilot Knoll Park on the far west side of Lake Lewisville. It is an old Corps of Engineer Park that the city of Highland Village now maintains. No pool for the kids but the small park is nice and quiet. Routine police patrol rolls through. The boat ramp is closed now and so are several of the campsites due to the very high lake level now. I believe it is $35.00 per nite. Water, 30 and 50 amp service at all the sites.

Loved pilot knoll! It’s 5 mins from my cousins houses so we know where we’re going to stay for Christmas!

Comment

Working...
                    X