No announcement yet.

Protein Feeder fillers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for all the input guys. We stumbled across somebulk feed bags we gad lying around. They hold about 1,200 pounds. We just load em up on the forks at the front of the bucket and fill the feedrs. Works great

Comment

Originally posted by 4barchery View Post
      thanks for all the input guys. We stumbled across somebulk feed bags we gad lying around. They hold about 1,200 pounds. We just load em up on the forks at the front of the bucket and fill the feedrs. Works great
      Glad to see you came up with a workable solution that didn't cost a lot like the feed trailers do. Great idea on the feed bags, I don't have any of those so I just built the box for the pallet forks. Good luck with the feeding.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
        This is the system that my wife's grandfather uses on his ranch. He fills his protein feeders the same way.

[ATTACH]174265[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]174266[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]174267[/ATTACH]
        Scotty,

Slick system he has, simple is always good.

Comment

Originally posted by Gladesgator View Post
          Scotty,

Slick system he has, simple is always good.
          Beats the heck out of lifting 50# bags!

Comment

This is the system that my wife's grandfather uses on his ranch. He fills his protein feeders the same way.

[ATTACH]174265[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]174266[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]174267[/ATTACH]
            I was looking up feeders on Google and these photos came up. That is the bomb!!

Comment

Protein Feeder fillers

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
              I was looking up feeders on Google and these photos came up. That is the bomb!!

We’re famous!!! [emoji23]

Do you have a link? I looked and I can’t find it.
              Never mind. I found it.
              Lol again.
              Last edited by scotty; 01-08-2019, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by txarcher View Post
                If you haven't looked at Outback's products yet, they have two models of feeder trailers that are considerably less expensive than any of the others that I know of. Pardner trailers and The Amigo are what I would look at. www.outbackfeeders.com
                We have the Double Pardner. It has made our lives so much easier. Currently we are researching how to change over from the PVC pipe to a flexible hose.

Comment

We’re famous!!! [emoji23]

Do you have a link? I looked and I can’t find it.
                  I Googled Protein Feeders and clicked "images". It was near the bottom, before it adds more photos.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
                    We have the Double Pardner. It has made our lives so much easier. Currently we are researching how to change over from the PVC pipe to a flexible hose.
                    Have yall had any other brands? Friend of mine has the double and it is way slower loading feeders than the Bruton one we ran side by side.

Comment

Tagged. We are looking at buying a hopper for Oklahoma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                        Have yall had any other brands? Friend of mine has the double and it is way slower loading feeders than the Bruton one we ran side by side.
                        No we haven't. Got a good deal on it and it's a heck of a lot better than humping bags.

Comment

We just got one of these, excited to use it instead of opening hundreds of feed bags.

Comment

No we haven't. Got a good deal on it and it's a heck of a lot better than humping bags.
                            Let me know if you find something to replace the PVC pipe with. I've got a smaller version but am tired of messing with the PVC.

Comment

I have a 2ton trailer with a blower that I had planned on listing in the next couple weeks. If interested PM me and I can email pics a video and info

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X