Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need an update!

Comment

Been super busy with Holidays and I did some hunting. Hired some painters and they are currently painting the interior. I still have a lot to do and delayed everything a week or so.

Cold weather through Thursday and I will be after it Friday-Sunday.

Comment

Busy wknd and almost done! I believe this week I should finish it pending weather.

Siding is up. I just need to go back and screw middle sections all the way around which shouldn't take long at all. Inside coming together and will be the main focus this week. Porch corners during daylight and inside at night.

Few pics from today and another beautiful sunset.
        Attached Files

Comment

When can i move in? Looking good

Comment

Originally posted by low_tec View Post
            When can i move in? Looking good
            I'm ready for someone to move in!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
              I'm ready for someone to move in!
              I would fire you, if you were my free contractor. You're running a couple weeks late.[emoji23] Still looking great, Jason!
              We have some guys at work doing an $82,000 remodel. They aren't doing near the amount, or quality work you've done.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                I would fire you, if you were my free contractor. You're running a couple weeks late.[emoji23] Still looking great, Jason!
                We have some guys at work doing an $82,000 remodel. They aren't doing near the amount, or quality work you've done.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
                I want to fire myself. Lol... I was supposed to be done in October but some antlered animal had me side tracked. Now that he is in the freezer I can focus. Looks like I have a clear week of great weather for January. I'm really thankful it hasn't been freezing cold since dragging this out for so long. I do know after this I will finish up a couple antler orders and work on some personal projects for a while. Probably still make a few antler pieces along the way but I am ready to settle down a little with the family. Time has passed by way too fast!

Comment

How about now? How about now? How about now?.......x50

Comment

I have followed this thread since day one and you my friend have been blessed with talent. Your family is very luck to have a person that is willing to take on such a task.

I have really enjoyed your updates.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by MLank View Post
                      How about now? How about now? How about now?.......x50
                      Not quite. I ended up with the stomach flu the last 3 days. Symptoms all week but confirmed yesterday. Feeling better after meds and making progress tonight. 3/4 of the way there. HAVE to be done by the end of this week!!!!

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                      I have followed this thread since day one and you my friend have been blessed with talent. Your family is very luck to have a person that is willing to take on such a task.

I have really enjoyed your updates.

Rwc
                      I appreciate the kind words. I enjoy the challenge and thank God for the knowledge and ability to do it.

I'll post a couple pics shortly.

Comment

Finishing up trim by tomorrow, electrical outlets and fixtures by Wednesday, door hardware, toilets and sink hook ups by Thursday and Friday will be finishing touches and most likely counter top depending on arrival at store.

Painting of trim will be done later by my BIL at his convenience. Move in will be this wknd and all of next week.

I need to tally up total cost. Spent another $1300 in the last week but that was for remaining items needed to finish.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Master Bedroom trimmed! Calling it a night. Will be back tomorrow afternoon and update more progress tomorrow night.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Very impressive, looking great.

Comment

Definitely looking great!

Comment

Little work before dark. Grab some dinner and get back after it in a few.

Master bath complete. Just have closets and half the master bedroom left.

Sure missing the table saw that was stolen and never recovered. Need to rip a few door trim pieces down to knock out the trim.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X